The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Hope Shenmue gets another season. I dont remember him pulling women like this in the game but it's been a while since I've played

Why do they have parts to a final season

Wouldn’t part three just be season 5? :lol:

Probably some psychological marketing trick
Season 6 actually. :lol:
Like I mentioned before, they probably underestimated how much was left and are now being ridiculed for it. Another thing that might have happened is that maybe the higher ups wanted to milk it for all it's worth.

Screenshot_20220404-183910_TikTok.jpg

highly disrespectful

....and exceedingly accurate.

I read it somewhere, maybe in here but it went like AoT fans are angrily waiting years for a trash ending to the series :lol:
Lmao mannnn I can’t wait for the fall out. Ppl have all these theories and hyping themselves up.

I mentioned in the comment section comparing the ending to Game of Thrones and I got flamed for it lol

Lmao mannnn I can’t wait for the fall out. Ppl have all these theories and hyping themselves up.

I mentioned in the comment section comparing the ending to Game of Thrones and I got flamed for it lol
I wouldn't say its as bad as that. :lol:
The mangaka did say from very early in the series that it was not going to have a happy ending, and they sure as hell delivered on that. :lol:
I'm looking forward to the discourse that ending is going to bring.

AOT is still extremely good

the signs were all there with game of thrones.. lost is the one that bothers me

That’s pretty much a spot on comparison.

Except AoT didn’t try to ruin some of the more popular characters on the way out.

I wouldn't say its as bad as that.
:lol:

The mangaka did say from very early in the series that it was not going to have a happy ending, and they sure as hell delivered on that.
:lol:

I'm looking forward to the discourse that ending is going to bring.
Man I dunno. When I think of a story that didn’t have a happy ending like say Devilman it was still good.

This AoT ending just wasn’t good or satisfying at all.

My predictions for Wano

I don't think Luffy is going to beat Kaido. Either it's going to end in a draw or something is going to stop the fight.

I think this because if Luffy beats Kaido, what other opponents are there that can give Luffy a challenge?

All 3 admirals + fleet admiral are getting packed up. Big mom is done. Doubt hell fight Shanks.

Luffy should be straight up one shotting almost every opponent if he beats Kaido.

The only exception is either Black beard or Luffy can't consistently use Gear 5.

Watching HunterxHunter for the first time. It's pretty entertaining, I definitely intend to get through the series within the next few weeks.

My predictions for Wano

I don't think Luffy is going to beat Kaido. Either it's going to end in a draw or something is going to stop the fight.

I think this because if Luffy beats Kaido, what other opponents are there that can give Luffy a challenge?

All 3 admirals + fleet admiral are getting packed up. Big mom is done. Doubt hell fight Shanks.

Luffy should be straight up one shotting almost every opponent if he beats Kaido.

The only exception is either Black beard or Luffy can't consistently use Gear 5.
Luffy only has two known foes left to give him a challenge.

Blackbeard
Im

That's it. There's a big world war coming that one man or even god can't win on his own.

He's definitely beating Kaido. It wouldn't make sense to make them fight again later down in the story.

Last edited:
Honestly, I thought it was too childish. I underestimated it and it's been a very good show so far. I kept confusing it with Fairy Tale and Soul Eater so I kept trying to watch those instead of H×H.

word those first few episodes had me thinking it was another bubbly anime and well... lmao youll see

i still need to watch the original HxH from 1999

word those first few episodes had me thinking it was another bubbly anime and well... lmao youll see

Already got through season 1. >D Still hate that Kurapika sounds like a chick though. I know that alot of female voice-actors play children in animated shows, but that **** be throwing me off.

watched the 0G from 1999 and what got me practically hooked with HxH. it was quite different and somehow a bit darker. some scenes were missing and some were unnecessary. I ended the series right after the Greed Island Arc when they were looking for a certain someone (non-spoiler) that I was so excited about, boy was I disappointed when I finally what kind of person was that someone. damn, Kite was so badass. love the cliffhanger of that Greed Island Arc when they met the unknown Kite. that got me scouring the internet as the series went to a really long hiatus after that. that was 2005. couldn't find anything and thought the series ended like that. didn't went back til 2015 and was already in the Chimera Arc, another awesome arc just too much fillers in my opinion, other than that, the climax fights were totally worth it. I am still hoping for any continuation like the Dark Continent Arc if they are going to make another anime or probably we'll have to wait another decade for that to start.

Back
Top Bottom