The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Honestly, I thought it was too childish. I underestimated it and it's been a very good show so far. I kept confusing it with Fairy Tale and Soul Eater so I kept trying to watch those instead of H×H.
totally different. the great thing about the show is the character development and the characters are evolving.

1649535291930.gif

tower of god anime is back or yall talking manga?
I actually just finished the Anime not too long ago. It was definitely a departure compared to other ones. Alot less action for it's catagory, more mystery, not too background on many of it's characters, unique art-style, and it's setting is again, mysterious. It's an odd but refreshing show compared to it's contemporaries and it's definitely a "hate it" or "love it" type of program. My girl hates it because it gives little background and she's the type of person that likes explainations on character's backgrounds, their reasoning/rationale, their motivations, etc. I think we're all spoiled with anime answering question about every little thing and "Tower of God" keeps things super mysterious and kinda just lives for the moment and provides information in a methodical manner. It's not my favorite anime, but it definitely has my attention.

Also, I just found out that the HunterxHunter continued while the anime stopped short of certain arcs!!! That kinda took the wind out of my sails in regards to running through the story because I usually don't bother with shows that get cancelled or doesn't have proper endings.

Last edited:
I actually just finished the Anime not too long ago. It was definitely a departure compared to other ones. Alot less action for it's catagory, more mystery, not too background on many of it's characters, unique art-style, and it's setting is again, mysterious. It's an odd but refreshing show compared to it's contemporaries and it's definitely a "hate it" or "love it" type of program. My girl hates it because it gives little background and she's the type of person that likes explainations on character's backgrounds, their reasoning/rationale, their motivations, etc. I think we're all spoiled with anime answering question about every little thing and "Tower of God" keeps things super mysterious and kinda just lives for the moment and provides information in a methodical manner. It's not my favorite anime, but it definitely has my attention.

Also, I just found out that the HunterxHunter anime never finished!!! That kinda took the wind out of my sails in regards to running through the story because I usually don't bother with shows that get cancelled or doesn't have proper endings.
What do you mean hxh never finished?

Tower Of God anime was great. No idea if we'll get a second season though. I started reading the source material and not much difference from the cartoon.

Also, I just found out that the HunterxHunter continued while the anime stopped short of certain arcs!!! That kinda took the wind out of my sails in regards to running through the story because I usually don't bother with shows that get cancelled or doesn't have proper endings.

yea i saw ToG a year or 2 ago when it was airing weekly. Its definitely different from other animes but i enjoyed it. Ive been waiting to see what Rachel does next :lol::lol:

HxH ends pretty abruptly. Thats my only gripe about it But i think that also adds to its notoriety

The anime stopped while the Manga kept going. I worded that statement horribly.
yeah it was confusing when you put it like that. on the otherhand, not sure if it really ended or stopped but I know for a fact that the anime only resumed around 10 year later just when the Greed Island arc ended. I was so pumped up on seeing Ging for the first time but the anime stopped on a cliffhanger for 10 years. it kept me wondering who was this guy on that cliffhanger.

Attachments

• 2962aa3244-Hunt.jpg
    2962aa3244-Hunt.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 586
yeah it was confusing when you put it like that. on the otherhand, not sure if it really ended or stopped but I know for a fact that the anime only resumed around 10 year later just when the Greed Island arc ended. I was so pumped up on seeing Ging for the first time but the anime stopped on a cliffhanger for 10 years. it kept me wondering who was this guy on that cliffhanger.
not saying I'm hopefully for a Dark Continent arc but I can only assume that we might need another 10 years for an anime to even start. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom