The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Saw the Jujutsu Kaisen movie Saturday :pimp:
I had a great time (as did my mom :lol:) but I’d rate the movie as average. The animation was great but much like Demon Slayer, I don’t think I saw anything animation-wise that the anime hadn’t done as good or better.

The movie seemed a bit rushed though, there were some strange cuts to different scenes.
Hypothetical example:A fight starts, then cuts to something going on in a different place.
However in the next scene, the conclusion to that initial fight was just off-screen.
Not a lot to go off of since the Manga for Vol 0 is only like 4 chapters long if i remember right. Definitely better than average though. Shoutout my girl Maki

Screenshot_20220328-035156_TikTok.jpg
ihust1e ihust1e hurry the hell up

It's usually Wednesdays when the spoilers go up. Other "leakers" were just getting antsy for the last few chapters and wanted their 15 minutes of fame. :lol:

It's usually Wednesdays when the spoilers go up. Other "leakers" were just getting antsy for the last few chapters and wanted their 15 minutes of fame. :lol:
Wednesday is when we usually get the full summaries from Redon but the past couple months, we’ve gotten at least a couple lines of the major plot points on Tuesdays. It’s enough of a drip to get my fix and do some speculations :lol:

Anime catching up to the manga too fast now though. Be ready for a OP filler arc.
Not after that hacking. No OP anime for a while.
Manga is creating a bigger gap since Toei isn't releasing episodes currently due to the hack. I wish Toei would do a proper filler arc so that episodes could get decent pacing but they rarely do.
It’s impossible to do a filler arc right now. They’re already doing the raid.

It’d be one of those weird fillers way they take a break from the action and do some made up story set in a whole different world and genre.

Not after that hacking. No OP anime for a while.

It’s impossible to do a filler arc right now. They’re already doing the raid.

It’d be one of those weird fillers way they take a break from the action and do some made up story set in a whole different world and genre.

I meant a filler after wano. Usually OP anime does short 3-5 episode fillers these days after an arc, rather than an extended filler. If they do in arc fillers it's usually just recap episodes.

Just started reading Blue Lock. If you like sports manga this one is worth checking out. It's a soccer manga about Japan putting 300 high schoolers into this development program called Blue Lock to develop the best forward/striker in the world. If you're eliminated from the program you're never allowed to play for the national team and at the end of the program 1 player is left standing to join the national team. I'm about 46 chapters in currently.

Just finished Whole Cake Island.
Long as hell but fun. Luffy vs Katakuri was great however dragged on. Luffy got whooped the entire time except for the last ep of their fight. I was watching like I know he wins because he's the main character but damn how many eps do I gotta watch Katakuri beat the breaks off him. Did Goku get his *** whooped by Frieza for that long?.... Gear 4 Sanke Man was cool.
Sanji.... Too much to say about him but he leveled up for me in every way and might be my third favorite Straw Hat crew member behind boss Jimbe.
RIP Pedro and maybe Pekom. Not sure if he's dead or not.
I thought Big Mom would fight more. She pretty much was godzilla for the second half. Her devil fruit is cool as hell though and the way she uses it is funny to me.
Was hoping the straw hat fleet would pull up at the end.

Just finished Whole Cake Island.
Long as hell but fun. Luffy vs Katakuri was great however dragged on. Luffy got whooped the entire time except for the last ep of their fight. I was watching like I know he wins because he's the main character but damn how many eps do I gotta watch Katakuri beat the breaks off him. Did Goku get his *** whooped by Frieza for that long?.... Gear 4 Sanke Man was cool.
Sanji.... Too much to say about him but he leveled up for me in every way and might be my third favorite Straw Hat crew member behind boss Jimbe.
RIP Pedro and maybe Pekom. Not sure if he's dead or not.
I thought Big Mom would fight more. She pretty much was godzilla for the second half. Her devil fruit is cool as hell though and the way she uses it is funny to me.
Was hoping the straw hat fleet would pull up at the end.

I actually felt like the pacing for Luffy vs katakuri was perfect.

The man who never falls vs the man who always gets back up.

It was more than just a physical battle . A fight like that :pimp:

New OP chapter, I can only assume he met Snoop and they are smoking the best of the best. Chapter is something out of Who Framed Roger Rabbit or Toon World from Cool World. People like to forget he did that terrible movie.
Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom