The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Screenshot_20220325-161052_TikTok.jpg

Finally got around to reading Dr. Stone. Really enjoyed it. It was a fun series with an interesting plot and good characters. The conclusion wasn't what I expected, but did make sense. Definitely an interesting and atypical shonen manga.

So basically the next 12 episodes are gonna be released in the fall. I love Jojo but this batch release schedule they have with Netflix really killed the pacing of this season. Here's hoping that any future parts after part six go back to the weekly release. It was more entertaining that way.

So basically the next 12 episodes are gonna be released in the fall. I love Jojo but this batch release schedule they have with Netflix really killed the pacing of this season. Here's hoping that any future parts after part six go back to the weekly release. It was more entertaining that way.

Low key kind of pissed me off that they did this because I was thinkin Spring is when we would get new episodes but doin this definitely killed the pacing especially after the cliffhanger. It’s whatever tho, I have other anime I can watch but definitely don’t like how Netflix is movin.

Manga is creating a bigger gap since Toei isn't releasing episodes currently due to the hack. I wish Toei would do a proper filler arc so that episodes could get decent pacing but they rarely do.

Saw the Jujutsu Kaisen movie Saturday :pimp:
I had a great time (as did my mom :lol:) but I’d rate the movie as average. The animation was great but much like Demon Slayer, I don’t think I saw anything animation-wise that the anime hadn’t done as good or better.

The movie seemed a bit rushed though, there were some strange cuts to different scenes.
Hypothetical example:A fight starts, then cuts to something going on in a different place.
However in the next scene, the conclusion to that initial fight was just off-screen.

Back
Top Bottom