The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

just finished this. solid B or B+.
B- for, the main villain was shallow and generic. Good concept though.

New anime I got into:
Fire Force, Jujutsu Kaisen, and Trese were all entertaining. Assassination Classroom looks promising too.

Tokyo Goul is okay.

I didn't like all that pervy **** on Mushoku Tensei. The main character being a guy in a kid's body doing pervy **** to an underage girl didn't sit right with me.

Screenshot_20220319-165109_Gallery.jpg

Watching peak fiction at the gym

B- for, the main villain was shallow and generic. Good concept though.

New anime I got into:
Fire Force, Jujutsu Kaisen, and Trese were all entertaining. Assassination Classroom looks promising too.

Tokyo Goul is okay.

I didn't like all that pervy **** on Mushoku Tensei. The main character being a guy in a kid's body doing pervy **** to an underage girl didn't sit right with me.
Assassination Classroom was cool. nothing amazing. Fire force def one of the top anime to stream. Never heard of Trese...

Need to catch that JJK 0 movie.

Idk if it’s just me but I’m not feeling how Attack on Titan is ending, I haven’t read the manga so all I know is what the show is up to… I’ll put my thoughts in a spoiler although I don’t think im spoiling anything

Something about the original crew teaming up with the Marleyans, especially Reiner and Annie to brutally kill their own ‘people’ (the Yeagerists) just don’t sit right with me. I get the whole stopping Eren cuz he wylin thing.. but idk. I know they touched on it last week’s episode when they was having that meal together but fam, The amount of bodies Reiner and Annie are responsible for is just way too insane for me for them to be partnering up. Just my thoughts… but personally this looking like it’s gonna end up like Game of Thrones, GOAT show up to the final season. Now I’m open minded so feel free to tell me if I’m bugging

Assassination Classroom was cool. nothing amazing. Fire force def one of the top anime to stream. Never heard of Trese...

Need to catch that JJK 0 movie.
Fire Force surprised the **** out of me, I didn't see it being this good. Assassination Classroom doesn't involve the typical protagonist/antagonistic which is refreshing. I like the comedic tone too.
Is that Seven Deadly Sins? I still gotta finish the last season.
Yeah. Not the greatest anime, but I've been watching so long that I'd figure I finish it. Still entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom