THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Here's something you don't see often, just scored these 2006 in-store studio iDs.

Someone made this pair in store as opposed to online. Came with all the original paperwork too and color swatches which is super dope. Constrast stitching is a sweet touch. And of course amazing shape.

And yes, that is BLACK BUFFALO LEATHER mudguard!

Nice score!

Yeah same choices for me. Thinking about flipping the blue for red and doing a USA.

Tried on the red joints this morning, comfy, light, good looking.

Going to try to make a Jamaica colorway if the flag is available. $220.00 is a grip though, especially since I just dropped that on those 5s. I'm supposed to be retired lol

Yeah same choices for me. Thinking about flipping the blue for red and doing a USA.

Tried on the red joints this morning, comfy, light, good looking.

How did they fit? Stay with your regular AM1 size or go 1/2 down like ultra essentials?

These aren't going to sell out immediately, right? I say that bc I have a 10% off coupon from Nike and I'd like to design my ID and buy it along with the red/white and oreo all at the same time so the coupon can be applied to all of them. I might just buy the red and oreo right out the box and then play with the ID to see if I like other options other than that USA version they made.

These aren't going to sell out immediately, right? I say that bc I have a 10% off coupon from Nike and I'd like to design my ID and buy it along with the red/white and oreo all at the same time so the coupon can be applied to all of them. I might just buy the red and oreo right out the box and then play with the ID to see if I like other options other than that USA version they made.

are these retailing in stores anywhere, or are they strictly through snkrs?
I think you'll be fine - my finishline already got in the Oreo pair and they never get anything special in. Going to call later today to see if they got OG reds in too.

What size should I get for the flyknit am1s? In the air max 1 lunar og reds I was an 11.5 but in all other nike runners I'm a 12.

I hope they'll add a Lunar sole or a traditional AM1 sole for the Flyknit AM1iDs, as I'm not really feeling the Ultra sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom