THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^^^ AGREED

I know most don't like them - but I want a pair to be able to rock everyday.... rain or shine - while wearing my favorite sneaker silhouette AND while being comfortable. 

I'll be making the USA iD today most likely and then probably scoop the OG reds when price drops a little, unless I see in hand today and absolutely love them

Last edited:
   couple quick vids showing the flyknits   OG

Volt

quick on foot   Oreo

Think they look really good although definitely about $30 too much for both general release and ID.

Last edited:
Black and white look really nice here in hand...

Those are definitely growing on me. Definitely dropping by Nike at lunch to check these out and scoop up the OG Reds. It's convenient working across the street from Nike Dallas but also expensive.

Those are definitely growing on me. Definitely dropping by Nike at lunch to check these out and scoop up the OG Reds. It's convenient working across the street from Nike Dallas but also expensive.
Haha man now that would be bittersweet - let us know what you think. I planned on dropping by the mall around lunch or after work today. My dude said they got Blk/Whites and Greys, no OGs surprisingly

iD options are actually pretty solid. Only the ultra midsole is offered though.

It's nice to see the colored eyestay is not directly related to the lace colors anymore. I might have to pull the trigger on the USA but with a few personal tweaks.

Two tone grey upper might be ordered as well.

Called Nike. For some reason they dropped some on SNKRS and some on NDC. Makes no sense, but whatever. She had me order the OG Red on SNKRS and then she applied a coupon to that order after the fact. Now I can order the Oreo and ID from NDC and use the coupon I already had.

I like the OG Red but not liking the $160 tag...Holding out just like any other releases.

They look amazing.

TTS for you?
Sorry guys should have been more clear that is NOT my pic. I saw it on FB and the guy said they fit TTS. I will be trying on a pair in the next few hours though and will let you guys knows my opinion.

Thinking about making little adjustments to the USAs, making them closer to the OGs as possible. Navy eyelet and navy bubble. OGs have black sole but thinking about just keeping Navy

Last edited:
I've been playing around with the USA ID but I keep going back to the template they set. I loved it when I first saw it last week and still do. Sucks paying $60 extra for something they already designed but I think they did it better than I could.

Stick with USA iD. The OG will always be available and you'll most likely be able to get them for lower than retail down the road. In a year or two when you see me or someone on here post a pic of them rocking their USA iDs...you'll be pissed haha. Finding the USA iD pair in the your size down the road off ebay could be tough, finding the OGs will be easy.

Last edited:
Hate how Nike insists on forcing all the good releases as SNKRS only. If anyone finds the desktop links for the OG red, the volts, or the crimson, please post it. Price is too high, but the 10% rebate would help.

Hate how Nike insists on forcing all the good releases as SNKRS only. If anyone finds the desktop links for the OG red, the volts, or the crimson, please post it. Price is too high, but the 10% rebate would help.
They're on finishline if that helps you

Back
Top Bottom