THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Oh wait today is Wednesday [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

I went to my local retail for the FK and they said they can have it delivered from another location because there store didn't have it. But then told me they couldn't do it because the AM FK is a QS.....is that possible for that to happen because all the sites don't mention it being QS...I wanted to get a first hand look at it before I cop

ID options for tomorrow. All flags will be available like current shoes on iD right now

Shoes look great and feel great. Sadly, they didn't have my size in the oreo CW, so I couldn't cop immediately. I wear 11 in recent Air Max 1, and the Flyknit was no exception. The red joints probably looked the best, but I'm looking for a super everyday pair of kicks.

While I own Ultra Boosts and other newfangled running shoes,I've always felt that they only really look good on super skinny dudes and women. With the launch of the Air Max 1 Flyknit, there is a better lightweight, super comfortable option for those of us with more substantial physiques.

Y'all can hate all you want but I'm pretty fired up about these dropping today. Like @weakrider  said, these are going to be great daily wears. AM1's and AM90's have always been my jam but anyone is lying if they say they are as comfortable to wear daily as a UB or even a flyknit Roshe. Now I have the option to be comfortable and still have close to the look I love. I'll still have my OG's and retros but these will get beat to death daily and save mileage on those for when I really want to rock heat.

Think I might hold off on getting these at launch and wait/hope for a discount down the line. I really want the red pair, but I'm not digging that price at all

Back
Top Bottom