THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Do you hate babies, chocolate chip cookies and sunny days also?
Babies are gross pooping machines, I'm allergic to chocolate and I'm albino.

jk    .....maybe
wink.gif

Last edited:
Seen the flyknit white and blacks (oreos?) In finishline yesterday. They look good. I want to see more ID options and go from there.

If people don't like AM1s why do they come here to ruin the thread with all the hypebeast clown talk?
Cause those clowns really don't give a rat's *** about AM1s.

You act like you got it all figured out. Perhaps you should recline in your troll stroller and just watch/read...instead of talking out the side of your neck.
Oh, and why so mad? Hype beast this and hype beast that.

You sound like the clown, bro

The Flyknits, along with the ultra sole will clearly be a lighter AM1. I guess time will tell how well they hold up.
I don't mind old style/tech meshed with new....as long as they still have the option for both.

We are all clearly AM1 heads, or we wouldn't be here. NIKE, as a company, must evolve as a company. Granted some will accept and some will not...good or bad, legitamely, or not so much. I am looking forward to see what comes down the pipe. I think there will be some great stuff made, and in 15 years the kids of 2030 will be acting like "If it ain't Flyknit, then it ain't OG".

It is what it is.

Last edited:
Lets all keep in mind what 2017 is..

30 yr anniversary of the AM1 - one can only hope and PRAY for some actual decent collabs and drops. 

I'm definitely hoping for at least one solid OG release but I really don't expect much.

If they could just deliver one colorway with OG tooling from top to bottom I'd be happy. They can throw a "premium" label and price tag and I wouldn't care at this point. Just put out something worth buying.

I haven't purchased a straight AM1 since the pack with gum soles that came out summer 2014

Today. I really regret not doubling up on these. They're looking beat.
Maybe if you either stuff them with paper or use shoe trees and steam them you could probably get the shape back. I've used a clothes steamer to iron out some wrinkles before. 

I pray nightly that this is the case.
i wonder if the hyperfuse options will get pulled? been playing with those options for forever now should just pull the trigger and if i dont like them or like the flyknit options more i could always return.

i wonder if the hyperfuse options will get pulled? been playing with those options for forever now should just pull the trigger and if i dont like them or like the flyknit options more i could always return.

My guess is they will keep hyper fuse until August 5, when the gold, silver and bronze iD options drop.

But that's just a guess. Like you said you can always order and return

Here's something you don't see often, just scored these 2006 in-store studio iDs.

Someone made this pair in store as opposed to online. Came with all the original paperwork too and color swatches which is super dope. Constrast stitching is a sweet touch. And of course amazing shape.

And yes, that is BLACK BUFFALO LEATHER mudguard!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom