THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What's a fair price for deadstock Shima Blues these days?​
what size?  if 10.5, theres a ds pair for 500+, but I wouldn't buy from that dude swoosh.on.the.side.  hes a shady cat.  agreed to sell me seersuckers and then refunded my invoice price because he found someone else willing to pay more.  hes got heat, but he don't do right. 

what size?  if 10.5, theres a ds pair for 500+, but I wouldn't buy from that dude swoosh.on.the.side.  hes a shady cat.  agreed to sell me seersuckers and then refunded my invoice price because he found someone else willing to pay more.  hes got heat, but he don't do right. 
Wow, that's bad form. Will keep that in mind. I saw his listed for $500. Is that fair these days? Don't see many so it's hard to tell.

Today. I really regret not doubling up on these. They're looking beat.

21 Mercer have the red flyknits since Monday, anybody pick up a pair? Just trying to get an idea for sizing so I know what to get once the id's drop.

You can't even buy the Andre Iguodala's lol. This Golden Air Box sucks.[/quote

Lol yeah. Bummer.

My friend went last night for the pre opening event. He said the Andre am 1 was being raffled off. Like 10 people won the shoe.

Out of the new shoes. You can only buy some crappy looking foams. Still going on Monday to see what's up.

Hey There,

Is there a possible way to search and find all colorways of Nike Air Max 1's released?? Some sort of website, database, book, anything would help.

in 2010 they sold the patta cords at K-C for $100 when they were released, later they even got discounted till $80, at the people that are still looking for them where were you when they came out ?? sleeping under a rock ?? now you can add a extra 0 behind the $80 if you wanna cop them
laugh.gif

Last edited:

All you hypebeasts just keep on telling yourself these have a good OG like shape. Rrrrrrrright. :rofl:
Petitions have been started for shapes less bad than these. I've seen China reps with waaaayyyyyyy better shapes than these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom