THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Stick with USA iD. The OG will always be available and you'll most likely be able to get them for lower than retail down the road. In a year or two when you see me or someone on here post a pic of them rocking their USA iDs...you'll be pissed haha. Finding the pair in the your size down the road off ebay could be tough, finding the OGs will be easy.
Dude.....You're a genius. Didn't even think of that. I appreciate it.

Now.....I cant decide between USA....or Obsidian -.-

Hate how Nike insists on forcing all the good releases as SNKRS only. If anyone finds the desktop links for the OG red, the volts, or the crimson, please post it. Price is too high, but the 10% rebate would help.
See my post above. I called in and the lady let me buy on SNKRS and then applied a coupon to my purchase after I bought it on SNKRS.

Dude.....You're a genius. Didn't even think of that. I appreciate it.

Now.....I cant decide between USA....or Obsidian -.-
The flag option...that's all I will say.

I bet Nike creates an Obsidian pair here soon...just sayin. 

The flag option...that's all I will say.

I bet Nike creates an Obsidian pair here soon...just sayin. 
The template they made is basically a USA/Obsidian joint venture. You get the general Obsidian colorway but they flag of the USA. You don't get the flag tongue from the USA and you don't get the exact outsole of the Obsidian, but other than that, it's on point.

Does anyone know how the flags come out on the IDs?  Are they stitched flags like the OG USA or some sort of iron on material?

From now on, I am coming to you for ALL of my sneaker decisions. 

Thanks homie. 
Haha no problem man!

Are you going with the way Nike set them up or you changing them a bit? I think Nike sets them up with red eyelet, bubble and sole. But the OG pair has Navy eyelet, bubble and black sole.

Copped the USA for $176 using 20% off coupon I had

Haha no problem man!

Are you going with the way Nike set them up or you changing them a bit? I think Nike sets them up with red eyelet, bubble and sole. But the OG pair has Navy eyelet, bubble and black sole.
Yeah another good question.....

I actually kinda like how they did it, cause like the dude above said its sort of a mix.....

gahh now I cant decide again lol.

How bout you?

Yeah another good question.....

I actually kinda like how they did it, cause like the dude above said its sort of a mix.....

gahh now I cant decide again lol.

How bout you?
Honestly...I think Im going to go straight OG. I like the slight contrast the black sole gives. And then there's also not too much red poppinbg out either. Don't get me wrong I dig the red eyelet, bubble, and sole....but there's something about staying OG - I like the clean look.

forgive me, I've been out of the loop.

i see the ID up on NDC, are the in line drops happening on there too? or did that happen already?

Here is a true to the OG pair as you can get.

Collar : Navy

Eyelet: Navy

Bubble: Red

Sole: Black 
I think you convinced me again lol...thats 3/3! 

I agree it looks super clean. And I do like the navy sockliner a lot more than white.

Could you keep us posted on the Sizing? 

Thanks again my dude

Back
Top Bottom