THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

forgive me, I've been out of the loop.

i see the ID up on NDC, are the in line drops happening on there too? or did that happen already?
Welcome @joelom  !

So apparently on NDC, they only dropped the grey and the black/oreo.

And on the SNKRS app you are able to grab the OG colorway 

I think you convinced me again lol...thats 3/3! 

I agree it looks super clean. And I do like the navy sockliner a lot more than white.

Could you keep us posted on the Sizing? 

Thanks again my dude
Haha right on! Yea man I'll let you guys know size wise when I go in. Im a true 11 in AM1s so Im going to ask for a 10.5 and 11 when I go in just to be able to tell you guys the difference

Hate how Nike insists on forcing all the good releases as SNKRS only. If anyone finds the desktop links for the OG red, the volts, or the crimson, please post it. Price is too high, but the 10% rebate would help.

See my post above. I called in and the lady let me buy on SNKRS and then applied a coupon to my purchase after I bought it on SNKRS.

I want to get the 10% ($16) rebate back from Mr. Rebates. Can't call in for that. Also the all red pair isn't on finishline, only snkrs.

Any idea how long the flag option will stay on for the ID's?  Just copped the white/black and the OG reds.  Plus I'm waiting for Ebates to hit at least 10%.

Any idea how long the flag option will stay on for the ID's?  Just copped the white/black and the OG reds.  Plus I'm waiting for Ebates to hit at least 10%.
Well they're up on iD because of the Olympics obviously, so I would say at least until the Olympics Games are over...the last day of events is day 16 which is on Sunday August 21st.

But don't take my word on it, its an educated guess haha

Well they're up on iD because of the Olympics obviously, so I would say at least until the Olympics Games are over...the last day of events is day 16 which is on Sunday August 21st.

But don't take my word on it, its an educated guess haha
Thanks!

Everything is up on NDC/SNKRS and finisline right now

Welcome @joelom  !

So apparently on NDC, they only dropped the grey and the black/oreo.

And on the SNKRS app you are able to grab the OG colorway 
thanks guys. grabbed the OG 
glasses.gif

That Mexico "flag" is really bizarre because without the eagle it's just the Italian flag...

Anyways, if anyone was looking for the blue/black pair, END has them in all sizes for $151 shipped, just be weary that they are listed in UK sizes so adjust accordingly.

Last edited:

Just messing around I made these....

I like em for some reason...
hahaha I made nearly the exact same! If I sell some other stuff Im def making something like this...wanted to use the two-tone grey since the white/blk is already on the GR pair and then I def wanted to use orange as well.

hahaha I made nearly the exact same! If I sell some other stuff Im def making something like this...wanted to use the two-tone grey since the white/blk is already on the GR pair and then I def wanted to use orange as well.
Hahaha no way! Guess we both have great taste haha

But yeah man...that hint of orange and grey go together really well.....CRAP......I only want to make one....now I cant decide between these and OGs. 

All of them are up on NDC now.
I want to get the 10% ($16) rebate back from Mr. Rebates. Can't call in for that. Also the all red pair isn't on finishline, only snkrs.
Looks like they are adding them to NDC now. I just pulled them up and they all showed. Click on the red and it said no longer available. Went back to main page and they were no longer there.

All of them are up on NDC now.
Looks like they are adding them to NDC now. I just pulled them up and they all showed. Click on the red and it said no longer available. Went back to main page and they were no longer there.

They're not showing on my app either.

Back
Top Bottom