THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

11.5 is TTS for me with Nike runners. There's a few models that I go 1/2 up or down with though.

Here's some examples for reference:

AM1: 11.5
AM90: 11.5
Zoom Spiridon: 11.5
Presto: L or 11
Flyknit Racer: 12

Hope that helps.
Thanks man, wanted to know in case I'm not able to try on a pair.

Can't wait for the pics
smokin.gif
might even do a video haha 

^ All those are super fresh @SingledOut

Im still having a hard time deciding....

But yeah Im with you, I wonder how the orange will be. I would hope it would be that rust color. 

Is 11.5 true to size for you? Or are you one of those guys who vary from shoe to shoe? 
11.5 is TTS for me with Nike runners. There's a few models that I go 1/2 up or down with though.

Here's some examples for reference:

AM1: 11.5
AM90: 11.5
Zoom Spiridon: 11.5
Presto: L or 11
Flyknit Racer: 12

Hope that helps.
@APlus18 You actually half size up on FK Racer? I wear same size on FK Racer and AM1. Do you like your shoes fit tight or loose?

I know the mudguard is not even on the flynits, but damn Nike, how can you get the shape good on these, but not on the regular AM1.

TRUE TO SIZE!!!

Ran into the mall in a damn down pour outside...FNL had Grey 3m and Oreos.

They are VERY comfortable. Funny to compare them to 2005 HOA I had on

I will be ordering iDs and OG reds tonight with my 20% off code.

Last edited:
Cop'd the reds...contemplating if i should get another pair of black/white or the obsidians. 
grin.gif

@APlus18
You actually half size up on FK Racer? I wear same size on FK Racer and AM1. Do you like your shoes fit tight or loose?

I like my shoes to fit snug but I hate my toes rubbing the end on racers. I also wear them with socks. I 1/2 size up on them cause I've never tried breaking/stretching them out. I don't get around to wearing them enough.

Are the tongues stitched down or to the sides? I can't remember if they starting doing that to all the flyknit shoes. Last pair of flyknits I bought were the racers years ago and the tongue just bugged the crap out of me because of them moving and sliding all around.

uh ohhhh.  i think i see a toe push!!!  

your sick collection, bespokes, sage advice, countless contributions and overall credibility has been thrown out the window because of the suspected toe push.  these FKs are garbage and not worth getting based on this.  
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

@Modzzilla  @Maxamillion023  @Modus47  i need a second opinion!!!

uh ohhhh.  i think i see a toe push!!!  

your sick collection, bespokes, sage advice, countless contributions and overall credibility has been thrown out the window because of the suspected toe push.  these FKs are garbage and not worth getting based on this.  :nerd:  :tongue:

@Modzzilla
 @Maxamillion023
 @Modus47
 i need a second opinion!!!

Hahahahaha! I was in a MAD rush, I made my pregnant wife who's due any second now (due date is Aug 9th) walk through the pouring rain and into the mall so I could peep them, she was pissed I even took the time to take the pic - please forgive the toe push! Haha

EDIT: I think it was my comparison to my HOA that made me push like that bc I wanted them to look as good - blame the HOA NOT ME!

Last edited:
@SingledOut  im messing with you homey.  the oreos def look nice.  i feel they missed the mark on the grey ones tho.  i wouldve copped the grey had they turned out better.  idk whats off about them, cant put my finger on it.

If you're unhappy with the price point of the Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit, I totally understand. If you want to wait until these shoes hit the outlets and/or go on clearance, that's probably a wise move.

But, IMO, these shoes are extremely well executed. 

My Ultra Boosts and Flyknit Racers are basically going into retirement.

@SingledOut
 im messing with you homey.  the oreos def look nice.  i feel they missed the mark on the grey ones tho.  i wouldve copped the grey had they turned out better.  idk whats off about them, cant put my finger on it.

Haha good - but I'm right there with you, I don't want to give anyone false hope and want to provide info and pics that can help people decide. I have been the victim of copping a pair bc of a toe push and a filter on the gram. But as a true AM1 head - I do enjoy these a lot. Great comfort, and I can wear them at work where I'm on my feet all day and be rocking my favorite shoe of all time. They truly can be an everyday pair for myself.

Going on to the Grey 3M pair I agree with you. I think for me, it's the 3m mudguard. They should have just went with a normal light grey one instead of 3M - it's just a little too flashy. I wanted to try them on but didn't have time, I may get them on sale. I made a grey iD on how they should have been made maybe I'll post them later.

Haha just realized I didn't put the most important piece of info in my post!

But yes, definitely TTS - I think they're Awesome on foot. I want more than 2 pair now haha

Thanks for the info , does the toe area makes deformed dents when you put your feet in them or they solid shape ? The fly knit racers have a million dents in toe areas right out the box and there's nothing that can be done

need that swoosh disco  on these 

surprised no one posted a LM aj1 or WT air max on social media yet lol

Back
Top Bottom