THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

if you guys are instsgram I have a picture of me wearing the atomic teals and a lot of the newer releases as well. @therealdooder

Atomic teals came in! Lol i've never taken shoe pics so if anyone wants me to put up any different angles or anything. Personally, i'm really diggin these, some of the most unique shoes I've owned for sure 
happy.gif

Here's the desktop link:
http://www.amazon.com/Nike-RUNNING-SHOES-BLACK-METALLIC/dp/B00B1JBZ8A/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1359681793&sr=8-12&keywords=air+max+em
ir

Theres some other sizes. Prices vary, but most are $30-40 under retail! Just picked up a pair of 9.5 myself. Ended up being cheaper from another seller (see the right) because I didn't get charged tax. 
nthat.gif

I work at Amazon so I got a pair when I saw the price drop. Thinking about another pair just because they're half off.

any info on the release date for these? they were one of the original colorways from 1987, correct? how many other colorways existed outside of the red, blue, and these? 

^they have warehouse facilities all over the country and abroad. I worked for them before. best stock options I ever had!  I'm in South Florida. FLL1 we closed down though.

The premiums kind of let me down on the shape. I feel like the materials used are a major factor in what affected it.... more so than the manufactured country.

Last edited:
Atomic teals came in! Lol i've never taken shoe pics so if anyone wants me to put up any different angles or anything. Personally, i'm really diggin these, some of the most unique shoes I've owned for sure 
happy.gif
Nice kicks but dunno about them cuffs.

Contact them. Send them those pics. Make them credit you, either way someone opened your box and wasn't supposed to.
Yeah, If I can get something out of it, I may just contact them and see what;s up.

That is horrible to see. You only bought one shoe and they used the bigger box? They normally use the shorter box for one pair.

Yep, just one pair of shoes. I just placed the shoebox inside the shipping box again right now and you can literally put another shoebox on top of the other and there's still room for the boxes to flip around without any bubble/padding.

Like they couldnt find a smaller box? :lol:

So lazy and unnecessary.

I was thinking about it though and it had to be someone from USPS right? I mean, if the box is nearly opened, they cant ship it. There's gotta be a rule/policy for something like that.

if you guys are instsgram I have a picture of me wearing the atomic teals and a lot of the newer releases as well. @therealdooder

srs ?

does someone take pics of your kicks or is that all you?

you got a dope collection and the pics are #pfffffffff

@bigsupa_nt

there are 4 other OG cws, 2 for mens and 2 for womens

2nd mens red cw with blue stitching on tongue and heel and also there was 1 leather cw for mens

the wmns got the aqua cw and also a leather cw
thanks you for the very detailed info airmaxsyndicate!

just wondering, is there a website that archives all of this info for air maxes? i've made the transition from jordan's and am now slowly educating myself with air max history, models, and colorways.

does someone take pics of your kicks or is that all you?

you got a dope collection and the pics are #pfffffffff

@bigsupa_nt

thanks man, naw I take all my pictures with my phone. used to use my actual camera but got lazy to doing all that. lol.

The mudguard on those Atomic greens, is the suede distressed at all? In all of the pics I've seen I could never make it out for sure or not. Also,first post :smile:

Back
Top Bottom