THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks to all that put up the on feet pics of the atomic teals. They dont look bad at all. Will add them to my "only cop on sale" list.

Thinking about making another nikeID soon also but i hate how they just constantly take away all the unique options. I barely got in my order last November with the denim option

Looks like Finish Line got a re-stock on the Pimento's...for anyone who wants them.

I didn't think the Pimento's would sell out on FNL when all the other Premium colorways have been sitting for months. I wanted to use my WC coupon on them before it expired. Oh well, guess I'll get the blue/grey/white PRM pair instead.

BTW, was the deep smoke/granite colorway ever on FNL?
Looks like Finish Line got a re-stock on the Pimento's...for anyone who wants them.

I did not like those atomics at all in person. It was a wacky cw

Word. I'll take this Gorge Greens any day over the Atomics:

anyone agree that the new AM 1 OG release were .5 small this time around? i only have my '09 QS to compare, and they seem to be way more snug than those. 

i never saw these anywhere...

these are mens too..

this euro site has a nice selection of AM1's along with jordans you might have missed out on.

http://freshonline.be/shopping/
 Yea those released early last year like april or something. Had them here in Canada too. Retail was 130-140 so way too much.

If any of you are size 12 or 13 they are on sale on one canadian website for $76 + shipping

http://othshop.ca/footwear/nike-air-max-1-summit-white-blue.html

For some reason I was never able to find those.  Wanted them bad when they dropped.  Only place I saw them was on eBay for like 200+.
had a chance to cop those gorge greens am1 and i decided to wait till the morning and they were gone. smh lol. 

I didn't think the Pimento's would sell out on FNL when all the other Premium colorways have been sitting for months. I wanted to use my WC coupon on them before it expired. Oh well, guess I'll get the blue/grey/white PRM pair instead.

BTW, was the deep smoke/granite colorway ever on FNL?
I appreciate the info on the restock, but I think I'm just gonna pass on the Pimento's. As much as I like them, I know for sure that it'd get a lot more wears out of the blue Premium pair instead.

Back
Top Bottom