THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

assuming since its like a sock you might have to go a .5 down but ill let u know when i find out myself
i own a pair of flyknit racers and have tried on the trainers as well. IMO the racers are TTS whereas the trainers you should go .5 down. 
Yea i like the flyknits but the prices just too steep for me. How do those run tho TTS?
finishline.com has the flyknit racer in volt restocked, with lots of sizes! racers TTS, trainers go .5 down. 
no i dont mean the trainer or the racer these one have a different midsole and look better come out valentine day 
he means the flyknit one+ they release 2/14. pretty much the lunarglide 4 sole with flyknit upper. 
I keep missing them when they're in stock, and I refuse to pay resale prices for stuff like that.
finishline.com has the flyknit racer in volt restocked, with lots of sizes!

so... can anyone compare with me on how the sizing of their AM 1 OG's fit? i mentioned earlier that they felt .5 small for me in comparison to my 2009 QS retro. also, does the fit of the "essentials" release the same as the OG release? just want to know because i've been eyeing the black/wolf grey/photo blue pair... and i also want to make the right size purchase when those red/white/navy's drop and possibly the ultramarines. 

Last edited:
I know this has been asked and not sure if answered but does anyone know of the RD for the red/white/navy OGs?? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Just scooped a pair of the ultramarine AM1s today. Love them, feel like I need to double up. Disappointed a little bit 'cause I ordered the black suede premium AM1s too but they were too big because of the lining and now my size is no longer available. -___-

Still looking for them Purple/Pink/Blackygreyish - ACG Air Max 1s though.

Anyone know if the Atomic Teal's are releasing in Europe?

Last edited:
Those are looking better and better as Wednesday approaches. The Ultramarine colorway works on any model.

so... can anyone compare with me on how the sizing of their AM 1 OG's fit? i mentioned earlier that they felt .5 small for me in comparison to my 2009 QS retro. also, does the fit of the "essentials" release the same as the OG release? just want to know because i've been eyeing the black/wolf grey/photo blue pair... and i also want to make the right size purchase when those red/white/navy's drop and possibly the ultramarines. 
half size up for the am1 og vintage.

everything else in my experience has been to go tts.

For some reason I was never able to find those.  Wanted them bad when they dropped.  Only place I saw them was on eBay for like 200+.
had a chance to cop those gorge greens am1 and i decided to wait till the morning and they were gone. smh lol. 
I hope someone decides to throw them on eBay soon.  Not just some random Japanese seller either, lol.  The Atomic Greens or whatever that new colorway is called that they recently dropped doesn't hold a candle to the Gorge Greens.

Those are looking better and better as Wednesday approaches. The Ultramarine colorway works on any model.
Yup. I've been excited about these for a while now.

Anyone know what's on the horizon? I haven't seen anything releasing after feb. I remember there were pics of all gold women's am1's but haven't seen anything else other than the other OG release, and we still don't have a date on those.

Last edited:
Yup. I've been excited about these for a while now.

Anyone know what's on the horizon? I haven't seen anything releasing after feb. I remember there were pics of all gold women's am1's but haven't seen anything else other than the other OG release, and we still don't have a date on those.
I'm waiting on those navy/red AM1 OGs and AM90 Laser Blues but haven't seen a solid RD for those anywhere. I think they're part of NSW's spring collection so possibly soon?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom