THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I have a few of the new Essentials and none were made in China. 

Speaking of Essentials, I'm looking forward to when these Ultramarines drop on the 6th...I'm sure small shops will start dropping soon.

Saw them at local FL, I found the blue to be more purple-ish than blue, nice shoe nonetheless.

Wait, what?  The 3's are seriously dropping at 4:51?  :lol:

Not to derail this thread but that is the exact time the photo was taken of Jordan when he won the dunk competition. 3:51 CST/4:51 EST

So hardly anyone bought the atomic teals? That poison green probably hurts the retinas in person for real then haha. I googled pics but id like to find an on feet to really figure out if i should buy or not. :frown:

My atomic teals are comin in soon :smile: hopefully they look as good as they do in the pics. Hoping these will be some dece spring shoes

My pair of the Atomic Teals will be here Friday. I think they're a nice addition to the rotation. On feet pic when they arrive.

good lookin out on that 13 ... 1s fit more TTS than 90s right? i wear 14s in 90s can fit 13s but they are slightly tight .. i wear 13 in anything else

those are TEMPTING.. those and all the colorways finishline just marked down

I didn't think the Pimento's would sell out on FNL when all the other Premium colorways have been sitting for months. I wanted to use my WC coupon on them before it expired. Oh well, guess I'll get the blue/grey/white PRM pair instead.

BTW, was the deep smoke/granite colorway ever on FNL?

I was excited about the atomics at first but when I saw them in person I wasn't feeling them. Something was just off.
Throw up some pics for us
Yea thats what I am fearing too. I am in Canada so I dont want to order them and then can't really return them cus shipping alone would be like $40. Those arnt sold here. Ill wait and see the pics and then decide. 

So hardly anyone bought the atomic teals? That poison green probably hurts the retinas in person for real then haha. I googled pics but id like to find an on feet to really figure out if i should buy or not. :frown:

I copped but havent worn them yet. I was more impressed with the pics.

^mind postin a link for those?

just searched n never saw em. not for 60 anyway...

Back
Top Bottom