THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just saw on IG.. still prefer with the original laces

Holy ****

Did that guy tag every person he's ever met?

giphy.webp

Just a quick round-up of the most recently announced and leaked AM1 releases - for those of you that like to keep track. Mostly ESS (essential line) pairs.

_Fall_2024.png
Good post. Escape colorway looks good. Summit White too. I really like that royal pulse blue but idk about the tan upper, wish it was normal grey.

What does the essential line signify?

Good post. Escape colorway looks good. Summit White too. I really like that royal pulse blue but idk about the tan upper, wish it was normal grey.

What does the essential line signify?
The essential line of pairs are usually made with lower tier materials and come at a lower price point. Honestly, not that significantly different, in my opinion.

Very similar to the Escape Pack AM1s, for sure. Not all leather like the Escapes were, and these have suede as well - but they certainly look a like from a distance. Well, besides these will probably have a better 'shape' as the Escapes were from the peak of the Dark Age era.

Last edited:
Sorry guys didn't mean to start a technical debate. When I see dark brown, light brown, white, and black on a Nike shoe, I just think Escape pack. Throw some red laces in that new pair and you have a stew going.

Back
Top Bottom