THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

its gonna be a pain getting those AM1 Ultramarines online ...same release date as those Jordan Retro 3 '88s :smh:

Last edited:
Lmao peeps might try to gt them am after missing out on the js
As far as cleaning i used the footlocker gel on the mesh part and it works wonders..... i encourage yall to check the sneaker maintenance thread located in sneaker showcase lot of good tips pics n links to vid......

Yeah it showed up on jackthreads last February, but I want to say it was the third time I'd seen it on sale since I've been signed up with them.
good lookin out...i can never pull the trigger on their website because the shipping is crazy

its gonna be a pain getting those AM1 Ultramarines online ...same release date as those Jordan Retro 3 '88s
mean.gif
The Ultramarines launch at 8am ET, while the 88 Retro 3 launches at 4:51pm ET. You won't have a problem copping them if you're up early.

Today's wear:

Last edited:
Should be an easy cop for the ultramarines a lot of folks will be coppin the 3s either way I agree with majestic and the sites will get flooded.... Happened with the 3m release as I'm sure it did with other past AM1 releases.

just a heads up guys Atmos Tokyo should be annoucing the release date for the air max 1s soon....and if you are register to them, if i read it correctly, there will be a chance to pre order

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom