THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I LOVE those huf samples. I feel like you could swap any color with the cactus color used in the original and they'd be great. Such a great shoe with great materials.

As far as most limited release, I see we're kind of blurring the lines between release and production. I think of "released" as released at a store/online for customers to buy at retail. The eminems probably take the cake for most limited produced, it's hard to really know with samples what was 1 of 1 or whatever.
Damn, thanks for all the replies guys

I appreciate it

We love am1s, and it's fun digging! I myself enjoy the older stuff, and this thread used to be full of dudes helping shed light on the subject, posting pics of classic classics, mixed with the new joints as well. Had no choice through the cliff toe generation but to hunt hard, but the collective in here was awesome. The past conversation had that vibe too it.

006UhVztgy1ftatsv0lxrj31400u0dl6.jpg

these are craaaaaaaaaay bruh. such heat.

and thank goodness theres only 6 or 8 pairs of those disgusting eminem am1s. just like he, theyre overrated and basic AF.

LPU: thank you V vig09 for the influence linking me to these.
20180730_123145~2.jpg

Last edited:
these are craaaaaaaaaay bruh. such heat.

and thank goodness theres only 6 or 8 pairs of those disgusting eminem am1s. just like he, theyre overrated and basic AF.

LPU: thank you V vig09 for the influence linking me to these.
20180730_123145~2.jpg
We disagree completely on your opinion about shady but
Nice pic

Some of the rarest that come to mind are:
- Big Proofs
- 41+
- Signature Dams
- Albert Heijns
- Book of Ones Samples
- Quite a few of the Powerwall AM1s : Lemonades, BRS, Olives, Morning Glory, etc (but there are more of these than all of the above combined)

But I think there are two kinds of rarity.
The question was posed as what the rarest am1 in history is so easy for us to start thinking about the smallest product runs (including samples) but I think rarity should also consider pairs you simply will never find in this day and age. Rarity is relative after all.

Example of this would be a DS sz 12 wmns Grape. I'd say there's maybe 1 or 2 left in the world? Or 86' Big Bubbles (GOOD ******* LUCK)

Last edited:
Nice. Mine are en route to me. Fedex is supposed to deliver them tomorrow

Quoting myself: the aquas from Livestock indeed arrived today. They're excellent. I'm going to go back through this thread and make sure I repped whoever mentioned that sale. Best $68 I've spent in a while.

I have a dumb question. The shoes came pre-laced with white laces - as I expected. And they also came with a second set of...white laces. Which I did not expect. They're not exactly the same. Different textures; one is sort of shiny, the other is not. But they're definitely both white. Is there some meaning behind the inclusion of these two sets of laces? I don't get it. I feel like I'm missing something.

Quoting myself: the aquas from Livestock indeed arrived today. They're excellent. I'm going to go back through this thread and make sure I repped whoever mentioned that sale. Best $68 I've spent in a while.

I have a dumb question. The shoes came pre-laced with white laces - as I expected. And they also came with a second set of...white laces. Which I did not expect. They're not exactly the same. Different textures; one is sort of shiny, the other is not. But they're definitely both white. Is there some meaning behind the inclusion of these two sets of laces? I don't get it. I feel like I'm missing something.
Nope, one is just more stiff with a little shimmer to them while the others are just plain soft white laces. Rock whichever you prefer.

All the anniversary pack am1 come with both the thicker laces and the regular style. The thicker laces are the same style of laces that came on the originals

I didn’t like the laces that came on the OG AM1s so I swapped them with the sets that came in the box. The shiny textured pairs for some reason never stayed tied on my shoes so I’d always find myself having to re-lace them which can get very annoying

I didn’t like the laces that came on the OG AM1s so I swapped them with the sets that came in the box. The shiny textured pairs for some reason never stayed tied on my shoes so I’d always find myself having to re-lace them which can get very annoying

That's a common problem. I prefer the look of the shiny laces because that's how I remember the OG's, but I got fed up with having to re-tie my shoes a dozen times a day so I eventually switched them out.

I hated having to re-tie those shiny laces too. One day awhile back I had off work I sat down and re lace all my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom