THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bespoke, not mine
Screenshot_20180729-181642_Instagram.jpg

E0960829-F9C5-4571-A11D-D1D086A0E279.jpeg

Unds today
So nice, I went to a local store to buy two of them a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately i realized those impossible to wear for me...
I wear either sober tracksuits 75% of the time (no popping colors, and traditional materials) or some distressed -but still normal, nothing outstanding- jeans, and this color really pops too much, and also on feet its a too girlish pair
I still love the colorway, i think its the greatest all four OGs, but doesn't fit to my style and can't imagine myself buying pairs i won't put on feet.

With that said, looking good on the pic

So nice, I went to a local store to buy two of them a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately i realized those impossible to wear for me...
I wear either sober tracksuits 75% of the time (no popping colors, and traditional materials) or some distressed -but still normal, nothing outstanding- jeans, and this color really pops too much, and also on feet its a too girlish pair
I still love the colorway, i think its the greatest all four OGs, but doesn't fit to my style and can't imagine myself buying pairs i won't put on feet.

With that said, looking good on the pic
Shoes like that look the best with plain clothes like a all gray track suit

Shoes like that look the best with plain clothes like a all gray track suit

Tried it instore with an all black tracksuit, wasn't looking good for me, too popping and it matches no clothes that i have, I'm not really the type of guy that wears color. Grey, black, navy,brown and dark blue jeans you won't find any other color in my closet :rofl: maybe one blue tracksuit or a red football shirt but thats really all

Like them but can't see myself wearing them

Back
Top Bottom