THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

more pictures of the new hybrid 1/90 (imo toe box looks better than the first release with leather red)
upload_2018-7-31_8-10-28.jpeg

it will certainly be a premium pair, there are premium laces on it (but to know that we will have to wait, we'll see... strong chance that I buy this one, it changes, if I buy it i waterproof it and keep it for the autumn & winter)
upload_2018-7-31_8-10-42.jpeg

upload_2018-7-31_8-10-53.jpeg

his colors remind me of good memories with the 2011 air max 90 laser blue and a certain air max triax model of the middle/late 90s that i had
4930012528_ac3e206e4f_b.jpg

middle and late 90s I loved wearing Air Max Triax, especially this model (i want a reedition of that one! please nike :wink: best Triax model for me, so comfy!)
46f21628a5713d27cbcaac9d77a270b0.jpg

1996-nike-air-max-triax-original-wh-blu-org-04top.jpg

when I think about it I had a lot of Air Max pairs in my life...

:nthat:

-> so my next two pairs will probably be those:
upload_2018-7-31_8-11-11.jpeg

waterproofed this black mini-swoosh AM1 will also be perfect for autumn & winter (the materials are great for this period)
nike-air-max-1-premium-black-oil-grey-university-red-sail.jpg

Last edited:
hello, I plan to buy a pair of Asics GL3 (black/blue surf), you could tell me how size asics compared to AM1, thank you in advance :wink:

i wear 41eu 8us 26cm with AM1, and i want to buy 41,5eu 8us 26cm you think that will be ok? (41 8us is my TTS with AM1)

and for you what's your shoe size in nike and asics? you use the ikea shoe tree?

thanks! (first infidelity since many years lol)
For me the cm size is the same 28.5 but the us size is different but I think you should be good getting the 41.5

xmarcxaberx xmarcxaberx perso i like a lot the mini swoosh between the toebox and the laces! It don't bother me at all, really cool to have this swoosh I find

i like the grey (platinum) and the black models, but i don't like the blue model (but imo the grey ones are the best, she's perfect!)

edit: thanks bootsybooboo bootsybooboo :wink:

Last edited:
hello, I plan to buy a pair of Asics GL3 (black/blue surf), you could tell me how size asics compared to AM1, thank you in advance :wink:

i wear 41eu 8us 26cm with AM1, and i want to buy 41,5eu 8us 26cm you think that will be ok? (41 8us is my TTS with AM1)

and for you what's your shoe size in nike and asics? you use the ikea shoe tree?

I'm a 10 in am1s and a 10.5 in asics gel lyte 3s and 4s. The gel lyte runs narrower and a tad shorter than an am1 in my opinion. I also wear a 10 to 10.5 in am 90, depending on materials.

I wear US11 EU44 28.5CM in GL3s and US10.5 EU44.5 28.5CM in AM1s. ASICS sizing is all over the place unless you go by CM. And yes I use the IKEA shoe trees. I also stuff a single piece off tissue paper from the original packaging in before the shoe trees to help with toe denting.

Wow, the oversized swoosh, toebox and heel on them “Curry’s”

Unfortunately, there are people out there who’d get suckered or buy knowing they’re fake and not care

Back
Top Bottom