THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Scooped these two this morning. Color options are a bit lacking but the wolf grey suede was a nice addition to the line-up.

IMG_4432.PNG
IMG_4434.PNG
IMG_4435.PNG
IMG_4436.PNG
IMG_4438.PNG
IMG_4439.PNG
Nice

What a steal for those aquas! Havent even worn my pair yet but feel like I'm missing out by not copping another at that price! Smh! :rofl:

Those JDI Air Max 1s are on the nike dot com in women's (almost a full size run for both colors)

Since we're talking about nike ID, one of my favourite colourway of the nike sb dunk high is the marshall amp so here's my take on the AM 1

VG1AJK1.png

none of these IDs are worth the money. Try as you might, its all just flat and uninteresting. If any of these were GRs theyd go straight to outlets, real talk.

Just let Nike feel the burn and ignore this trash. These options are straight up disrespectful to their fan-base/ loyal customers to be completely honest.

I hope they dont sell any new IDs and it causes the person behind these options to get fired and they have to move back home and work at a Dennys.

Im real tired of seeing people getting paid sick money for mediocrity. It seems to be getting worse and worse universally. It doesnt even cost more money, it just takes not hiring idiots and undeserving friends and family to do something someone can do better but is struggling to find a purpose in life because these untalented ***holes keep getting the best and most fulfilling jobs that they clearly treat as just another peanut butter sandwich their mom made with the crust cut off. Spoiled, privileged, entitled children making everything lame af for everyone so they can have one more car or condo they dont need.

Meanwhile I know damned well I can blow these clowns out of the water creativewise, and Im scared to death about rent every month.

But the absolute truth is Nike probably wouldnt hire me because Im not a woman and they have some point to prove at the moment. Well Nike is on a ultrasonic course to a head on collision with a reality check because I dont see any evidence that theyre going to get any better. They want more women to buy their products, yet they design stuff that looks like what a man would think women want. Nobody wins. Its just an embarrassing waste of resources and time for everyone.

Last edited:
none of these IDs are worth the money. Try as you might, its all just flat and uninteresting. If any of these were GRs theyd go straight to outlets, real talk.

Just let Nike feel the burn and ignore this trash. These options are straight up disrespectful to their fan-base/ loyal customers to be completely honest.

I hope they dont sell any new IDs and it causes the person behind these options to get fired and they have to move back home and work at a Dennys.

380B53A8-8000-46C8-9D82-5336A7EF7EEC.gif

Im real tired of seeing people getting paid sick money for mediocrity. It seems to be getting worse and worse universally. It doesnt even cost more money, it just takes not hiring idiots and undeserving friends and family to do something someone can do better but is struggling to find a purpose in life because these untalented ***holes keep getting the best and most fulfilling jobs that they clearly treat as just another peanut butter sandwich their mom made with the crust cut off. Spoiled, privileged, entitled children making everything lame af for everyone so they can have one more car.
Though you may feel that way, there are many in here who clearly feel differently, just look at the excitement of the different users posting what they'll be buying or how they're playing around with the options. This isn't a Bespoke, this is Nike ID, and for many, that's more than enough for many different reasons. If you don't like it, just ignore the posts of those who are playing or speaking on it. Nike themselves have released sneakers that have gone "straight to outlet" and are selling for well under retail at many different retailers, so to say that about those who really like the options is erroneous. Enjoy your day.

Im real tired of seeing people getting paid sick money for mediocrity. It seems to be getting worse and worse universally. It doesnt even cost more money, it just takes not hiring idiots and undeserving friends and family to do something someone can do better but is struggling to find a purpose in life because these untalented ***holes keep getting the best and most fulfilling jobs that they clearly treat as just another peanut butter sandwich their mom made with the crust cut off. Spoiled, privileged, entitled children making everything lame af for everyone so they can have one more car or condo they dont need.

Meanwhile I know damned well I can blow these clowns out of the water creativewise, and Im scared to death about rent every month.

But the absolute truth is Nike probably wouldnt hire me because Im not a woman and they have some point to prove at the moment. Well Nike is on a ultrasonic course to a head on collision with a reality check because I dont see any evidence that theyre going to get any better. They want more women to buy their products, yet they design stuff that looks like what a man would think women want. Nobody wins. Its just an embarrassing waste of resources and time for everyone.
3757601A-3F98-4D26-BAAA-4FEE78D70BAF.gif

Back
Top Bottom