THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

380B53A8-8000-46C8-9D82-5336A7EF7EEC.gif
hqdefault.jpg

these options are trash, keep kidding yourself

Though you may feel that way, there are many in here who clearly feel differently, just look at the excitement of the different users posting what they'll be buying or how they're playing around with the options. This isn't a Bespoke, this is Nike ID, and for many, that's more than enough for many different reasons. If you don't like it, just ignore the posts of those who are playing or speaking on it. Nike themselves have released sneakers that have gone "straight to outlet" and are selling for well under retail at many different retailers, so to say that about those who really like the options is erroneous. Enjoy your day.
you really like these options? lol ok

How's the heat up there in Beaverton? Are yall dealing with fires too?

you really like these options? lol ok
I'm a big believer in buy what you like, regardless of the next mans opinion. You don't like em, you voiced your opinion, cool. You also act as if every ID made in the past looked great despite the options. It's all subjective to the person making it. It's why it's called Nike ID, I guess you seem to have missed the point.

I'm a big believer in buy what you like, regardless of the next mans opinion. You don't like em, you voiced your opinion, cool. You also act as if every ID made in the past looked great despite the options. It's all subjective to the person making it. It's why it's called Nike ID, I guess you seem to have missed the point.
You missed the point

Man, I'm having a hell of a time giving ebay my money here. I've been digging around for the models suggested earlier, starting with:

Easy call. Air Max 1 Og Red. The restock pairs can be had for retail or less.

...and there's just nothing in my size (9) that isn't at least mildly overpriced. The restock pairs are around $150 on StockX. Cheapest on ebay is also $150...plus $20 shipping. So, even with the $25 coupon, I'm probably better off buying from StockX.

The blue & obsidian are great too, but even more expensive (and there are fewer of them on ebay). Stadium Goods' ebay store has my size in both, but their prices are preposterous.

Maybe I'll just grab an aqua and forget about the coupon. No sense in burning >$120 on something purely to take advantage of a promotion like this.

none of these IDs are worth the money. Try as you might, its all just flat and uninteresting. If any of these were GRs theyd go straight to outlets, real talk.

Just let Nike feel the burn and ignore this trash. These options are straight up disrespectful to their fan-base/ loyal customers to be completely honest.

I hope they dont sell any new IDs and it causes the person behind these options to get fired and they have to move back home and work at a Dennys.

Im real tired of seeing people getting paid sick money for mediocrity. It seems to be getting worse and worse universally. It doesnt even cost more money, it just takes not hiring idiots and undeserving friends and family to do something someone can do better but is struggling to find a purpose in life because these untalented ***holes keep getting the best and most fulfilling jobs that they clearly treat as just another peanut butter sandwich their mom made with the crust cut off. Spoiled, privileged, entitled children making everything lame af for everyone so they can have one more car or condo they dont need.

Meanwhile I know damned well I can blow these clowns out of the water creativewise, and Im scared to death about rent every month.

But the absolute truth is Nike probably wouldnt hire me because Im not a woman and they have some point to prove at the moment. Well Nike is on a ultrasonic course to a head on collision with a reality check because I dont see any evidence that theyre going to get any better. They want more women to buy their products, yet they design stuff that looks like what a man would think women want. Nobody wins. Its just an embarrassing waste of resources and time for everyone.

Put down the sauce and sleep it off. Tomorrow’s a new day.

You’d be surprised how many people actually work hard for their professional progression.

NJHitmen NJHitmen perhaps if you will buy on ebay one jewel pair :wink:
chaussure-air-max-1-sc-pour-1qTbMg97.jpg

chaussure-air-max-1-sc-pour-1qTbMg97b.jpg

jewel carolina blue
nike-air-max-1-jewel-blue-unc-1-1100x735.jpg

nike-air-max-1-jewel-blue-unc-2-1100x735.jpg

if size 9 and like OG anniversary obsidian go with women obsidian (= women 10,5), really nice pair!
chaussure-air-max-1-pour-bRsVDq.jpg

or go for the new premium platinium mini-swoosh pair, or grey perf :wink:
SAM_5280.JPG

you can't go wrong with these 8)

none of these IDs are worth the money. Try as you might, its all just flat and uninteresting. If any of these were GRs theyd go straight to outlets, real talk.

Just let Nike feel the burn and ignore this trash. These options are straight up disrespectful to their fan-base/ loyal customers to be completely honest.

I hope they dont sell any new IDs and it causes the person behind these options to get fired and they have to move back home and work at a Dennys.

Im real tired of seeing people getting paid sick money for mediocrity. It seems to be getting worse and worse universally. It doesnt even cost more money, it just takes not hiring idiots and undeserving friends and family to do something someone can do better but is struggling to find a purpose in life because these untalented ***holes keep getting the best and most fulfilling jobs that they clearly treat as just another peanut butter sandwich their mom made with the crust cut off. Spoiled, privileged, entitled children making everything lame af for everyone so they can have one more car or condo they dont need.

Meanwhile I know damned well I can blow these clowns out of the water creativewise, and Im scared to death about rent every month.

But the absolute truth is Nike probably wouldnt hire me because Im not a woman and they have some point to prove at the moment. Well Nike is on a ultrasonic course to a head on collision with a reality check because I dont see any evidence that theyre going to get any better. They want more women to buy their products, yet they design stuff that looks like what a man would think women want. Nobody wins. Its just an embarrassing waste of resources and time for everyone.
Tldr

I enjoy making iD's. If you don't, that's cool.

DAMN Nike removed the old options for the am1 !!!
now we only have those new garbage ID options :angry::angry:

are you sure?

on nike france we have the two, on one side the old "air max 1 ID" and on another side the new "air max 1 OG ID"
ID https://store.nike.com/fr/fr_fr/product/air-max-1-id/?pbid=496399041&mid=1041675304
OG ID https://store.nike.com/fr/fr_fr/product/air-max-1-id-shoe/?piid=44965&pbid=744148426

for me it's a big mistake!!! mixing the two options is much better and it offers much more possibility, no sense...

in any case if I had to keep an option that would be the old one, many more possibilities with classic colorway, with the new options it's too restricted, and not enough felt colorway imo... (IRL many people say leather ID look cheap, felt ID are a lot better, but each one his taste, new option with leather is just not for me)

Last edited:
i just checked the dutch NDC 40 mins ago and i didnt saw them there
so if you can find the am1 with old options please post the link in here :wink:

for me it's ok, not for you? https://store.nike.com/fr/fr_fr/pro...399041&mid=1041675304&cp=EUNS_AFF_WG_FR_73669
upload_2018-7-18_10-19-15.png

upload_2018-7-18_10-19-25.png

it's a old link saved in my browser, but yes on nike search only find new option that suck PFFFF nike what are you doing :frown:

finger crossed for you, old option are so much better, i like a lot my ID pairs with old option... just a classic!!!
upload_2018-7-18_10-22-4.jpeg

new options are cool but not if the old ones are delete, it's not ok like that :frown: good luck...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom