THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i'm about to go at work in 30mins , still no sign from the postman since this morning :angry: , fff.. that s..t !!! Gotta have to wait til tomorrow to grab my march og anni !!! Unbelievable they come when they want a bit early, a bit too late, no regularity!

Air Max 1 SE

20180718121229_original.jpg

yes

theyre all me. I just a white POS in the united states who cant get a job because of women

and we're all part of the illuminati and we're all in on a conspiracy to hold down people of color. See the logo on my shirt for proof. Also, since we're white we dont get harrassed by the cops,we get secret discounts on rent, and we have all the money. My white bank account is out of control because of all this magical income we get.

Life is real good.

Last edited:
NJHitmen NJHitmen perhaps if you will buy on ebay one jewel pair :wink:

jewel carolina blue

if size 9 and like OG anniversary obsidian go with women obsidian (= women 10,5), really nice pair!

or go for the new premium platinium mini-swoosh pair, or grey perf :wink:

you can't go wrong with these 8)

Thank you so much FrenchSneakerAdd FrenchSneakerAdd ! This is exactly the kind of info I needed. I ended up missing out on the eBay promo (I just couldn’t find anything worth buying before the coupon expired), but this will certainly help me make my next AM1 purchase.

I’ve been looking at the jewel models. They’re called “jewel” just because of that special swoosh? Or is there something else I’m missing?

I’m also taking a closer look at women’s models. That opens up a broader range of options. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Incidentally, I did buy the aqua anniversary from Livestock last night, so my tiny AM1 collection is already beginning to grow.

Yes, the material of the swoosh, jewel. There’s a good amount of them too if you like the style. And if you can convert ur size for women’s there are a ton of color ways that dropped that are dope this szn

Yes, the material of the swoosh, jewel. There’s a good amount of them too if you like the style. And if you can convert ur size for women’s there are a ton of color ways that dropped that are dope this szn

Very good, thank you.

For Nike, women’s size is men’s plus 1.5, right? In other words, I’m a 9, so my size in women’s would be 10.5 - correct? I get confused sometimes because I know Adidas is different...it’s only 1 full size. So, my 9 in a men’s Ultraboost would be a 10 in women’s.

Woke up this morning and checked my bank account... heart leapt out of my chest when I saw a charge from Extra Butter.... until I checked their IG and saw the comments hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom