THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Red Curry too good of a deal to pass on. Getting those and sending back that cheap Wmns pair I bought off NDC last week

Rocking “Spider-sense” ID’s today.
148E0F3F-FD71-4E44-AB87-0EB6932C5487.jpeg
84C14A6D-85A7-4A05-968D-48B51B418C07.jpeg

ok NTers - I need your help again. You helped me choose my first pair of AM1s, Currys, picked up during eBay's 15% promo last week. If you haven't heard, they're running another promo today: $25 off $119, using promo code PRIMO119 (supposedly this is a dig at Prime Day, since $119 is the price of a year of prime). What should I grab this time? I'm looking for something I can wear a lot, which goes well with a lot of different outfits. I was thinking maybe snow beach, or an OG. But there are SO MANY colorways, I'm sure I'm totally unaware of a lot of really cool ones. Throw me some suggestions, please! Promo expires at 11pm PT, so I have a few hours to browse.

Incidentally - the Currys are great! I've only had them a couple of days, but I've been wearing the hell out of them.

Anyone in here with the Bordeaux that has the extra set of laces that it came with that don’t care for them?

Bought a pair of eBay for the cheap but seller did not include them. Trying to talk with him now, judging by his initial response, I doubt he has them.

ok NTers - I need your help again. You helped me choose my first pair of AM1s, Currys, picked up during eBay's 15% promo last week. If you haven't heard, they're running another promo today: $25 off $119, using promo code PRIMO119 (supposedly this is a dig at Prime Day, since $119 is the price of a year of prime). What should I grab this time? I'm looking for something I can wear a lot, which goes well with a lot of different outfits. I was thinking maybe snow beach, or an OG. But there are SO MANY colorways, I'm sure I'm totally unaware of a lot of really cool ones. Throw me some suggestions, please! Promo expires at 11pm PT, so I have a few hours to browse.

Incidentally - the Currys are great! I've only had them a couple of days, but I've been wearing the hell out of them.

Obsidians - can't go wrong with them. Also they look good when beat (imo) if that's your intention.
nike-air-max-1-obsidian-908375-104-0.jpg
Style Code: 908375-104

Get an anniversary pair.

Get an anniversary pair.

ok - talk to me like I'm a moron, because when it comes to AM1s - I am. on eBay I see a couple colorways described as "anniversary" - aqua/white, and red/white. I also see an obsidian that's a bit pricier. Are these the models you're referring to? What makes them special? Are they like re-releases of the OG models or something?

Obsidians - can't go wrong with them. Also they look good when beat (imo) if that's your intention.
Style Code: 908375-104

Thanks, I like these. But I'm having trouble finding any on eBay. I'll keep looking.

EDIT: I found a few, but none in my size (9). Still searching

ok - talk to me like I'm a moron, because when it comes to AM1s - I am. on eBay I see a couple colorways described as "anniversary" - aqua/white, and red/white. I also see an obsidian that's a bit pricier. Are these the models you're referring to? What makes them special? Are they like re-releases of the OG models or something?

The aquas, reds, royal blue, and obsidians are all re-released "og" pairs. Can't go wrong with any of them honestly. You mentioned the Snow Beach pair as well earlier. If you have a Nike Outlet near you, you may be able to find those there. I've seen them at 2 outlets recently. One in LA and one in Ohio.

New to ExtraButterNY’s raffles. I entered their Parra raffle earlier today, and not too long ago was just charged the full amount.

Is this just a “check” to see if my card is working or something lol...hope they give it back (unless I actually won)

Easy call. Air Max 1 Og Red. The restock pairs can be had for retail or less.

Back
Top Bottom