THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bacon and eggs inspired

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 9.12.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 9.12.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 9.13.11 AM.png

Wow! Okay, these options are better than the usual NIKEiD offerings lol

May have to bite with some minor tweaks lol

Any1 now where this hoodie is still available??... it was made to go with the JDI collection that dropped recently, looking for a XL and can't find it anywhere online....thanks
Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.13.56 AM.png

Im wondering as well, cant locate it online. Local Footaction nyc (34th) was out of stock for my medium size. Anybody seen it in nyc?

Parra AM1 raffle up on Bodega Online:

Update: Not sure why the link doesn't work (I copied / pasted several times), but it's easy to find on their page.

Last edited:
^ doesn't work as well. i'm on a desktop. wonder what's wrong.

i'm on their website but dont see where to enter the raffle

edit: seems like i got it, me thinks :lol::lol:

*insert chief keef nah gif*

Mans weren't keeping the same energy last year about the neckbeards. Once RD got closer and it was known they were gonna be limited, all of a sudden everybody likes them and they're "grails"

15qtgyw.png

had to google hahahahaha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Honestly I couldn't care less what everyone else does. I like, not love, the SW's. It was borderline love when I actually got them in hand but I had to downgrade it to like after I wore them and that ankle liner kept pulling my socks down. I don't wear them that much bc of that. Parras won't have that issue so I'll be wearing them a lot more.

Part of me regrets wearing my Curry’s

Bought them with a GC and paid out of pocket what could’ve been a good deal from Notre. Would’ve been able to save that GC

Live and you learn

Back
Top Bottom