THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was told it was due to the shoes being hand lasted as opposed to machine lasted (like all other AM1s). To get tension on the upper the process is totally different resulting in "booty".
20180703_105509-jpg.2141517

Im sorry, I just read that and then looked back at this pic again and just started laughing. I guess they hand lasted the left shoe and let the machine take over for the right?

I guess its just me but that just looks absolutely ridiculous. The rear end is going to end up on the ground in a few months.

I'd raise hell if I paid 1000 for this.

(side note), is that glow in the dark in the split sole? Thats dope

20180703_105509-jpg.2141517

Im sorry, I just read that and then looked back at this pic again and just started laughing. I guess they hand lasted the left shoe and let the machine take over for the right?

I guess its just me but that just looks absolutely ridiculous. The rear end is going to end up on the ground in a few months.

I'd raise hell if I paid 1000 for this.

(side note), is that glow in the dark in the split sole? Thats dope
Angles man.

tonytobacco tonytobacco
All bespokes have booty to some degree, but I can't tell if the angle of the picture is over emphasising... Since they are hand made there could be bigger discrepancies due to human error... Smaller midsole on one shoe is unlikely imo

Just stopped by the crib to scoop a jacket and dip out to this event and saw the size ? Package waiting for me with my safaris... mad I was already running late and couldn’t even open the box smh can’t wait to get back home to see those bad boys , hopefully everything goes smooth with the unboxing

nah man, send those back pronto and tell them to send you a pair where your heel isnt sitting over the end of the midsole like a diving board. You could almost strap a little boat motor to the back and go whizzing around a lake or something.

They mustve put a smaller size designated midsole by accident
all bespokes are like that

the shape was never ideal, but as long as both shoes are consistent (which they are), it will do

Mini swoosh pair looks so good in person. I wish I could get everything from Centre. No charge for shipping but getting them in 3 days is great. The swoosh on top of the heel doesn't bother me like I thought they would.

Opened up the size package and smh these ****** really sent me a size 12 after I clearly ordered an 11 and the order email even says size 11 and the Oder slip they sent them with even says size 11 smh .. anything to be done ? Doubt they even have any in stock to replace them if i send them back

Opened up the size package and smh these ****** really sent me a size 12 after I clearly ordered an 11 and the order email even says size 11 and the Oder slip they sent them with even says size 11 smh .. anything to be done ? Doubt they even have any in stock to replace them if i send them back

Size? is a UK store
UK 11 = US 12

Sorry, man. This is a dope shoe, wish I could have grabbed a pair, and wish you would have gotten your size.

Ain't size? In the uk? Happened to me, they'll refund you you just have to pay return shipping.

It's a UK store. You ordered a UK 11, which is a US 12. I've done it before too lol.

Sell on stock and buy the 11

it looks like you'll only have to pay about an extra $20 at the most

them safari ones right ?

Back
Top Bottom