THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Is anyones Wotherspoons color look faded? Tryin to clean them finally but cant get the yellow to pop like it does when brand new. Is it just normal for the colors to fade after sun exposure and all that
I dont think many people are wearing theirs let alone cleaning them.

Its corduroy, maybe you shouldve had them dry cleaned or clean them with color safe detergent from they laundry aisle

image.jpg
image.jpg
Quality is on point with these...

Can’t decide which lace to go with... white or black???
I'm going with black

Is anyones Wotherspoons color look faded? Tryin to clean them finally but cant get the yellow to pop like it does when brand new. Is it just normal for the colors to fade after sun exposure and all that
Yea it's like any other light colored shoe. They lose their pop after a few wears. Not as bad as white mesh but the yellow definitely gets toned down pretty quick. I wore mine a ton in April but have kind of put them up for the summer bc they dont breathe at all and the liner pulls no shows down.

has anyone in here used a UK proxy service? if so, what would you recommend? I've used a few for YJA and the associated fees and shipping worked out well, depending on the yen at the time.

Done some google searching but just wondering what others have used. trying to get some AM1's of the Nike UK website lol

Yea it's like any other light colored shoe. They lose their pop after a few wears. Not as bad as white mesh but the yellow definitely gets toned down pretty quick. I wore mine a ton in April but have kind of put them up for the summer bc they dont breathe at all and the liner pulls no shows down.
any fraying yet? i’m about a month in with my pair, and no signs as of yet...just slight creasing. i’m thinking it starts to show up after a few months, at least?

speaking of t-shirts and air max 1s, here's something to match your animals, available also in white, red and light blue

Attachments

• patta-liger-tshirt-black-01_2.jpg
    patta-liger-tshirt-black-01_2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 40
has anyone in here used a UK proxy service? if so, what would you recommend? I've used a few for YJA and the associated fees and shipping worked out well, depending on the yen at the time.

Done some google searching but just wondering what others have used. trying to get some AM1's of the Nike UK website lol
I use https://www.myukmailbox.com. But, I've only used it for Ralph Lauren.

Last edited:
those parra am1's looking nice
might get a pair for my girl
that other pair with the clouds is ONLY f&f
and not releasing to the public right

Last edited:
those parra am1's looking nice
might get a pair for my girl
that other pair with the clouds is ONLY f&f
and not releasing to the public right

Yessir

Have you sprayed any repellent on them first? Haven't worn mine yet

Back
Top Bottom