THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My newest Bespoke
Off white 97, Off white af1, vans mean eyed cat inspired. I think I made a poor man's faux chenille swoosh by accident
20180703_105428.jpg
20180703_105407.jpg
20180703_105509.jpg
20180703_105411.jpg
20180703_105521.jpg

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 Love all your bespokes, man. you have a good eye for making the color schemes and layouts work with each other.

Is your shoe tree forcing that left heel out like that? i guess once you pull it out, it'll correct itself?

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 Love all your bespokes, man. you have a good eye for making the color schemes and layouts work with each other.

Is your shoe tree forcing that left heel out like that? i guess once you pull it out, it'll correct itself?
It's the angle, they both kinda stick out like that. It's not as exaggerated as the pic suggests though

Reactions: tak
I dont think many people are wearing theirs let alone cleaning them.

Its corduroy, maybe you shouldve had them dry cleaned or clean them with color safe detergent from they laundry aisle

Wear yo kicks ppl! These deserve to be beaten but also admired! I don't mind too much that the color looks a little more muted but I dont want scuffs and crud on my shoes so I do try to give them some TLC every few month or so.

Dry cleaners are gonna look at me crazy af tho

My newest Bespoke
Off white 97, Off white af1, vans mean eyed cat inspired. I think I made a poor man's faux chenille swoosh by accident
20180703_105428.jpg
20180703_105407.jpg
20180703_105509.jpg
20180703_105411.jpg
20180703_105521.jpg
nah man, send those back pronto and tell them to send you a pair where your heel isnt sitting over the end of the midsole like a diving board. You could almost strap a little boat motor to the back and go whizzing around a lake or something.

They mustve put a smaller size designated midsole by accident

Wear yo kicks ppl! These deserve to be beaten but also admired! I don't mind too much that the color looks a little more muted but I dont want scuffs and crud on my shoes so I do try to give them some TLC every few month or so.

Dry cleaners are gonna look at me crazy af tho
These things are at 850 after only 3 months. Wearing these would be incredibly irresponsible for me personally at this point in time. Ill either bust them out when i see better days or sell them before then if things get too bad god forbid

nah man, send those back pronto and tell them to send you a pair where your heel isnt sitting over the end of the midsole like a diving board. You could almost strap a little boat motor to the back and go whizzing around a lake or something.

They mustve put a smaller size designated midsole by accident
That's a common thing with Bespokes. They have all have a big booty. Several theories why but idk for sure what causes it.

Back
Top Bottom