THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Honestly 11 would’ve been supertight I usually go with the 11.5 I’m running shoes but I just jumped on the 11 to be quick that night ..tried them up n while there’s definitely slight heel slippage there’s pretty snug in the front ,bout to just keep n rock with the thick socks n tight laces

Might just do the stock x thing
$254 for the 11 $299 for the 12

Edit :realized that 11 would be too tight and that 11.5 is $400:sick: looks like the 12 it is ..thanks guys

My newest Bespoke
Off white 97, Off white af1, vans mean eyed cat inspired. I think I made a poor man's faux chenille swoosh by accident
20180703_105428.jpg
20180703_105407.jpg
20180703_105509.jpg
20180703_105411.jpg
20180703_105521.jpg

Now these are dope. Great job.

Was there ever a restock in the Size? Safaris? I remember them popping back up on the site, anybody actually get thrkugh?

I’m about to get the animals this month and the safaris next month...hopefully I can get those Parras when they come out for retail Cuzz I won’t pay more and hopefully the safaris stay around >300

Since I been going crazy and I gotta curb my spending I’m chilling on shoes this month and I’ve been working a lot of OT. So when I get to certain goals in savings ima reward myself with a high dollar shoe instead of just getting a bunch of stuff that’s “alright” Lol just some weird thing I came up with otherwise I’d be broke forreal I have no self control and every thing that comes out I think I need

for sure. that material always kind of threw me off because its so unpredictable. Maybe stretch it out with a shoe tree or something and use a steam gun to relax that canvas? Probably wont need much...

Shape looks really good as is.

Opened up the size package and smh these ****** really sent me a size 12 after I clearly ordered an 11 and the order email even says size 11 and the Oder slip they sent them with even says size 11 smh .. anything to be done ? Doubt they even have any in stock to replace them if i send them back
I'll take them if available.
Nevermind.....I see you're keeping them Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom