THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_20180702_175116_578.jpg

air max 1 "Shia Leboufs"

is this why people think a restock is coming?

I wish instead of corduroy again the samples were made out of the denim from the pull tabs, and the corduroy was placed on the pull tabs to switch it up. Denim wotherspoons would be dope if they tried to mimic the pattern of the lines on the original's corduroy.

Light denim upper, light blue corduroy on the pullstraps and the swoosh panel.

Or Light blue corduroy on the outer bits for durability, and that denim for the parts underneath, like the swoosh panel and sub-lines closer to the laces.

Put this on top of the original four color pastel outsole from last year. Cut and print. Lets make money. Then go ahead and do the dark denim version right after

It must be that soft af denim they used on the pullstraps though. I wish I could find a pair of jeans made out of whatever denim they found for them. Hell, release some wotherspoon jeans to go with the shoes. Next year could be fire if they wanted it to be.

InkedSean-Wotherspoon-Nike-Air-Max-197-Sample-Pack-768x588_LI.jpg

Light denim under dark blue cord on the bottom ones

They might as well release a pack, with each color corduroy. Green cord overlay, light denim under. Coral cord overlay, light denim under it. Cement cord overlay, light denim under etc etc

What's that? like 6 or 7 shoes they could release?

Im in love with that denim fabric

Can someone PS this for me? lol

I really want to see the light denim/dark cord concept

Last edited:
Man I'm over here like a fiend with these Parras. Came real close to buying them at $600 today. Didn't help that some prick kept bidding over me by $1. I bid $250, he bid $251. I bid $300, he bid $301... $400/$401... $450/$451. I honestly wanted to buy them just to piss him off. @singledout was there to talk me off the ledge.
sounds like the good ol' shill bidder to me

Back
Top Bottom