THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

an real AM1 enthusiast knows that US codes wont work for the EU NDC :wink:
i dont even need to try, EU NDC codes starts with the word ''Pulse''

source.gif

UPS taking their sweet time with my obsidians from undeafeated smh. Delivery is supposed to be today but don’t look like it’s happening.

LPU: not bad for $35, right Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 ? i think these are slept on, and tho i balked initially, glad i copped at disco price. i feel heads will be looking for these in a few years. very decent construction. may need to throw in white laces doe...

875844 001.jpg

My pair arrive from Nike today. Hope the shape and materials are good.

just checked my email and I got a message from kicks crew that my size for obsidians sold out...I made that pre-order way back in november :stoneface: :angry:

just checked my email and I got a message from kicks crew that my size for obsidians sold out...I made that pre-order way back in november :stoneface: :angry:

Damn didn't know they could be so ******. That's inexcusable, you pre-ordered early enough and they didn't have the decency to cancel earlier. I did my pre-order with them in November too and got my pair but definitely not buying from them again.

Dios mio.....I straight up been wanting Obsidians since my grown up neighbor had the OG's back in 1987. It's my time and I gotta stop sleeping.

Someone let me know when (IF) these make it to outlets. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom