THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I've seen a few people mention this about the nylon laces. Just a suggestion, make sure you guys are doing a square knot and not a granny know when you tie your shoes. Granny knot loosens and will come undone while square should stay in place, just look up a quick google tutorial.
Yo thanks for the tip man. I been tying them the wrong way all along. :lol:

I might be a dummy but are all those codes from last spring everyone was getting supposed to not be valid anymore?

With all the id talk, I forgot I made these a while back. These are seeing some sun today
20sejk7.jpg

0A162AB2-D023-48EE-A673-FD07C72F9D7C.png
B4F53D27-4EF4-41B4-BFE8-4D43AA832242.png

Trying to figure out which ones are better. I’m leaning toward the olives cause I have a few pairs of royals already. What y’all think? Or they both weak? Ha
Bottom pair would fare better with a color that isn't as loud.

Just out of curiosity, how many orders have you guys sent in for IDs? I've got 4 for sure that are in my cart that are just calling me to send order. Idk if I wanna pull the trigger though just yet :smh: that's money that could be saved but they are :smokin :smh: :rofl:

Just out of curiosity, how many orders have you guys sent in for IDs? I've got 4 for sure that are in my cart that are just calling me to send order. Idk if I wanna pull the trigger though just yet :smh: that's money that could be saved but they are :smokin :smh: :rofl:
I'm on the same boat but honestly I want to wait to see how good the quality is.

Yeah I’ve got 4 in my cart as well got a pulse disco but still a lot of money that can be used elsewhere so undecided atm

Jeez, talk about a misleading promo photo. I was considering snapping up the Elemental Gold on release day until I saw this.

Attachments

• IMG_0962.JPG
    IMG_0962.JPG
    569.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0961.JPG
    IMG_0961.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom