THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pinnacles on feet for this early layover. Anybody here into Gundam and Gunpla?

IMG_20180106_081038_719.jpg
me and @jdfrenchbread23 are, check the toy thread

https://niketalk.com/threads/post-your-toys-vol-1.4826/page-166

Email them.

Tell them.

Facebook and Insta the conversation.

Idiots.
I don't have social media so I can't post it all over Twitter, IG and FB. Disappointed is not even the word that can describe the feeling right now.

Damn that's brutal. Mime got canceled too but at least it was just prior to the US release. What size do you need? I'm sure someone here can find a pair.
I'm NT's resident small baby footer, I need a size 6.

Damn didn't know they could be so ****ty. That's inexcusable, you pre-ordered early enough and they didn't have the decency to cancel earlier. I did my pre-order with them in November too and got my pair but definitely not buying from them again.
I had only bought from them once before, and it was a good experience. It wasn't a pre-order though, but I still had peace of mind knowing they were legit.

Man those aqua's are beautiful. I missed out on an 11.5 for retail. I'm not missing out again when/if they release stateside

I have all the anniversary AM1 all the same size but the obsidians are slightly bigger, it's like they are wider than the others to the point where I have to wear two pair of socks to compensate. Is anyone else having this issue or did I get a weird pair?

0A162AB2-D023-48EE-A673-FD07C72F9D7C.png
B4F53D27-4EF4-41B4-BFE8-4D43AA832242.png

Trying to figure out which ones are better. I’m leaning toward the olives cause I have a few pairs of royals already. What y’all think? Or they both weak? Ha
I'd go with the bottom pair, only with a more subtle air bubble color

I hate the nylon laces, but im too lazy to swap. Im constantly tying them. :lol:

I've seen a few people mention this about the nylon laces. Just a suggestion, make sure you guys are doing a square knot and not a granny know when you tie your shoes. Granny knot loosens and will come undone while square should stay in place, just look up a quick google tutorial.

Back
Top Bottom