THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

should i do that ?

ID8.jpg

These are dope. Makes me wanna do some similar to this. Nice job!

Nike Air Max 1 Premium SC
Neutral Olive / Metallic Gold - Desert Sand

918354-201 Release Date: 12.01.2018

First promo pic was so much better! Easy pass for me...

I thought about making a wings and waffles id, but I already made a pair with the htm id options a couple years back, so I'll probably just stick with those.

I wish you could customize separate parts of the upper like you used to be able to. That and split color outsole. Not sure either will ever happen again.

not a common sizing question but has anyone in here purchased an AM1 a 1/2 size down from their normal size and removed the insole to make it work?

i've found a pair of ridgerocks for $64 but in a 9.5 and really tempted to go with it if the method i mentioned above actually works

not a common sizing question but has anyone in here purchased an AM1 a 1/2 size down from their normal size and removed the insole to make it work?

i've found a pair of ridgerocks for $64 but in a 9.5 and really tempted to go with it if the method i mentioned above actually works

Yep

I've been out of the thread for a few days so not only did I miss out on the 10% ebates, the codes Nike sent me for $20 off have already expired. And I see more than a few nice designs I'd like to make for myself so far.

I've been out of the thread for a few days so not only did I miss out on the 10% ebates, the codes Nike sent me for $20 off have already expired. And I see more than a few nice designs I'd like to make for myself so far.

Yea that 10% Ebates always goes quick it seems like

Yeah I want some kind of discount but nike never sent ne a code and I kinda wanna see quality before I order

Back
Top Bottom