THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How bout these
I might have to do it. They remind me of Bo Jackson and gijoes. Good times.
nikeid

Last edited:
So are both pair on ID confirmed to be the good shape and not the trash banana shape we've had in the past? I really wanna go all in but I'm not sure just yet.

So are both pair on ID confirmed to be the good shape and not the trash banana shape we've had in the past? I really wanna go all in but I'm not sure just yet.
The essential ID states it's the "original shape" in the description on Nike dot com and the premium ID's are the good shape as well.

1E490872-D409-461B-B306-5D79D22C199F.png
0992F3A1-863F-402F-AFF6-661BBFDB090C.png
BB0BE0C2-5BDF-4B92-8335-924529AAAD6A.png

About to grab these three right out the gates. 450 worth it? I’ve always liked the 6’s but can’t stand the tongue and heel design. The mini swoosh missing is pretty major tho. I know over the next couple days some of you are gonna put some heat on the thread and reopen my wallet.

Are the ebates discounts legit?
Never used them before.

Super legit, Even after coupons and discounts they still give you the percentage of the original retail. I ordered last night and only spent $76 out of pocket but they already credited me $14 for the 10% of $140. :pimp:

The essential ID states it's the "original shape" in the description on Nike dot com and the premium ID's are the good shape as well.

yeah I read that but I thought it always said that. Thanks!

I’m not even finding the essential id’s anymore. Just the 2 premium options for men and women and the regular 2 options that everyone’s been using recently.

I think I made like 6/7 pairs so far trying to narrow down to 3 to cop maybe extend to 5 but will have to wait for th final 2

Back
Top Bottom