THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

this could get expensive. glad i'm sitting on a few 20% off codes.

monochrome
AM1monochrome.png

seahawks
AM1seahawks.png

A6B2FF5C-B006-4D82-8B61-496DBB6EF508-14477-00000A7001F3CFD5.png

2nd pair I may just keep very simple
This one is exactly like the one I created and for sure I'm making as well.

I've got about 3 so far that are for sures and then the rest are just me messing around. I've only got one discount code so I'm trying to really think it through lol.

Was wondering, for you guys that have had to sole swap your viotechs which pair did you find best suited for a donor? I'm currently on the hunt and any help would be appreciated

Was wondering, for you guys that have had to sole swap your viotechs which pair did you find best suited for a donor? I'm currently on the hunt and any help would be appreciated

unfortunately, to do it right, you need 2 donors. 1 with a purple air bag, and then another for the gum sole. or you can can get ghetto rachet like i plan to do and just do a clear bubble midsole with gum bottom. im not a huge stickler on ancillary detail like that, but i understand many are.

the dynamic berry is close. its not perfect as the viotech is more plum, but it works.
images

you just obvi have to repaint the midsole to that khaki color vios have.

as far as outsole you can choose any from the dark ages.
images

hope this leads you in the right direction.

Final choice (was so hard to choose and not order all my idea)!!! Already can't wait to see them in person!!!
Maybe a USA like colorway later... but i must be wait for other colors choice (gorge green, concord, hyper jade...)
Capturefinalcamid.PNG

Do you have a link to the ID you’re using? When I search ID on NDC I just get horrible materials

Tried copying some asics colors, the kois are off and embers too dark of grey

Attachments

• AM1ESS_v1 (1).png
    AM1ESS_v1 (1).png
    143.8 KB · Views: 33
  • AM1ESS_v1.png
    AM1ESS_v1.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 33
  • AM1ESS_v1 (3).png
    AM1ESS_v1 (3).png
    149.8 KB · Views: 32
  • AM1ESS_v1 (2).png
    AM1ESS_v1 (2).png
    116.5 KB · Views: 35
  • AM1ESS_v1 (4).png
    AM1ESS_v1 (4).png
    173.4 KB · Views: 30
unfortunately, to do it right, you need 2 donors. 1 with a purple air bag, and then another for the gum sole. or you can can get ghetto rachet like i plan to do and just do a clear bubble midsole with gum bottom. im not a huge stickler on ancillary detail like that, but i understand many are.

the dynamic berry is close. its not perfect as the viotech is more plum, but it works.
images

you just obvi have to repaint the midsole to that khaki color vios have.

as far as outsole you can choose any from the dark ages.
images

hope this leads you in the right direction.

This was such a huge help, thanks! One of the reasons I love the AM threads, people are always willing to help out.
This will be my first time dealing with a mid/outsole swap so it's much appreciated. I actually got a pair of berrys that I got on deep discount for like 40 bucks that would be perfect though I'd hate to see them go, I'm sure I could scoop another pair on discount!

Back
Top Bottom