THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AC801ACB-6341-4F22-82E5-AD79919C0F6B.jpeg

Don’t sleep on these

These ever get an EU release

living in a tax free country rules, 899 HKD is like 100 euro lol, HK is a true sneakers paradise imo :nthat:

Well, but only if you're < US11
When I was in HK cpl years ago I'd had to go home empty handed...I where at EVERY SneakerStore in the city none had a US12. "10.5 the biggest" some had a 11 but that's about it.

My wife on the other hand flew home with 6 Pairs in here luggage :smh:

Well, but only if you're < US11
When I was in HK cpl years ago I'd had to go home empty handed...I where at EVERY SneakerStore in the city none had a US12. "10.5 the biggest" some had a 11 but that's about it.

My wife on the other hand flew home with 6 Pairs in here luggage :smh:
i am size US8 thats the average male shoe size in HK, last time when i was there in 2012 i left with 8 pairs, 6 for me and 2 for my ex GF and back then the conversion for 900 HKD was 82 euro, super cheap imo and during chinese new year they always have 20-25% discount so most of the AMs were around 750-800 HKD

My feet measures 26.5 cm long and I use to wear sz 9.5 in AMs (9 in Jordans) I couldn't get my Royals pair yet but I have seen some available in sz 9. I don't know what to do as AMs run narrow :lol:

No greystones?
Well, I like them and I had a pair back in the days but not in my top 10. As you can see, I'm a sucker for mesh+durabuck! I know most ppl hate it, and tbh it's really not the best material in terms of durability but if you rock your kickz they are done in 10 years anyway.

Those Dave Whites are fire, reminds me of the 112 pack from DJ clark kent

Would have been my #11 or #12, like the colors but I'm not a big fan of leather toebox.

Back
Top Bottom