THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Well, I like them and I had a pair back in the days but not in my top 10. As you can see, I'm a sucker for mesh+durabuck! I know most ppl hate it, and tbh it's really not the best material in terms of durability but if you rock your kickz they are done in 10 years anyway.

Would have been my #11 or #12, like the colors but I'm not a big fan of leather toebox.
My chillis still going very strong. No1 cw for me. Plus I’m the same as you, mesh all the way, top ten would be close to that too.

My feet measures 26.5 cm long and I use to wear sz 9.5 in AMs (9 in Jordans) I couldn't get my Royals pair yet but I have seen some available in sz 9. I don't know what to do as AMs run narrow :lol:
Wait it out until you find your size don’t wanna be stuck with shoes you can’t fit

20171109_181541.jpg 20171109_181602.jpg 20171109_181501.jpg 20171109_181649.jpg 20171109_181636.jpg
Thoughts are very appreciated, first time using Stock X and I do not want to get got

If you get a 2nd pair of Royals, it'll probably be higher. QC is just off on them all around. Not that they are bad or anything, just saying every pair is a little different.

Can you really trust nike enough to expect symetry? ...:wink:
2 royals can be different

:lol: I mean they feel great in hand regardless and they'll probably feel good on my feet. Hell I have the pair from the Skulls pack and the shape is WAY different. I have been fortunate enough to not pay above retail for a while now and I know fakes are getting better by the day so it gave me pause. I think I'm good though

:lol: I mean they feel great in hand regardless and they'll probably feel good on my feet. Hell I have the pair from the Skulls pack and the shape is WAY different. I have been fortunate enough to not pay above retail for a while now and I know fakes are getting better by the day so it gave me pause. I think I'm good though
Maybe 0.5% gets through StockX and Goat. Rest easy man.

My absolute fave of the red am mesh.

I would have tried to rock em too.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

You could either look at them or rock them.

You can still look at them.

So of course I had to be an idiot and try to wear them :smh:

when u ordered them, did u try to squeeze the midsole like in the last pic? like before you cracked them..if so were they ~firm?
other than that, man this is a beautiful pair
soleswap it with the mid/out-sole of the recent og red release and you have a perfect retro for 10 years :pimp:

edit: does the guy who selled them to you has BWs from the same era?

My absolute fave of the red am mesh.

I would have tried to rock em too.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

You could either look at them or rock them.

You can still look at them.
Or swap them. Any idea of a red bubble with red outsole donors? I really want to wear them. Sitting on a shelf just doesn't do it for me unless it's an 87.

when u ordered them, did u try to squeeze the midsole like in the last pic? like before you cracked them..if so were they ~firm?
other than that, man this is a beautiful pair
soleswap it with the mid/out-sole of the recent og red release and you have a perfect retro for 10 years :pimp:

edit: does the guy who selled them to you has BWs from the same era?
Na it was a spur of the moment thing. The bubbles were firm when I got them though. I tried to squeeze them and they were good. I want a pair of all og red releases so when I saw these for $100 shipped, it was a no brainer. If they crumbled, so be it. I wasn't expecting them to be wearable honestly, but I had to see for myself.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212
  • Nike Air Max 1
  • Coloris: Light Bone-Black-Cherry Red
  • Style:537383-060
  • Date de sortie: 16/10/13
u could also use these.. vtng og red from 2013
nike-air-max-1-og-spring-2013-6-630x417.jpg

dont know any red outsole white mid and red air bag model, but thats maybe cause im a air max 1 rookie lol

Back
Top Bottom