599820-110

dblplay1212 dblplay1212
  • Nike Air Max 1
  • Coloris: Light Bone-Black-Cherry Red
  • Style:537383-060
  • Date de sortie: 16/10/13
u could also use these.. vtng og red from 2013
nike-air-max-1-og-spring-2013-6-630x417.jpg

dont know any red outsole white mid and red air bag model, but thats maybe cause im a air max 1 rookie lol
Thank you. Do you know of any red outsoles, regardless of bag? I'd have to buy two different donors but whatever.

Thank you. Do you know of any red outsoles, regardless of bag? I'd have to buy two different donors but whatever.

You can use the actual 99 pair as donor for the outsole. I'm pretty sure the outsole doesn't crumble. That way you'd have the exact color.

I'm in kind of the same process right now. Need a red bubble AM1 donor for my 2005 pre Hoa, Chilli (still okay, but will deflat soon I guess) and the only 97er I've got(white/red) for a hybrid. But tbh I didn't sweat it, cause there was much stuff to buy last months so I had no budget for this.

BTW I had yesterday an ID Studio Session @ Nike Town.
Made a pair AM1 Pendelton IDs.
It's basically the same as if you make them at home. But you get some catering/snacks/drinks, your personal staffer and they'll close that area so you have your time and no other costumers bother you. Overall it's a nice experience.

You can use the actual 99 pair as donor for the outsole. I'm pretty sure the outsole doesn't crumble. That way you'd have the exact color.

I'm in kind of the same process right now. Need a red bubble AM1 donor for my 2005 pre Hoa, Chilli (still okay, but will deflat soon I guess) and the only 97er I've got(white/red) for a hybrid. But tbh I didn't sweat it, cause there was much stuff to buy last months so I had no budget for this.
The outsole is toast. It's super hard plastic now, like a bowling shoe. If I hit it with a metal spoon, it makes a clinking sound instead of a thud.

If anyone is looking for small sizes YMEuniverse still has a couple pairs of Royal + University Red AM1s left (6.5-8.5).

joechrome joechrome Those IDs look great man! Have you worn em yet? Ive seen some images of people with wool mudguards getting weird creases at the toe. Not your normal AM1 side crease but like a deep crease. Just curious

Back
Top Bottom