THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

8A41262A-E523-4EE4-A76B-B49E45EB371A.gif

If it must be known... I deleted the posts. It has nothing to do with stockx. When you substitute characters to get past the censorship filters, that’s breaking the NT ROC, and is actually grounds for suspension.

Staff has no need for explanation when deleting posts, or issuing warnings.

Carry on. Back to Air max 1s, folks.

how i sound ?? pretty damn good

q0AOb.gif

Shoenicas chesticles are nice so she’s ok in my book.

Don't ask me why I was thinking Shoenica was the girl below, Alex Hackett. Then you mentioned chesticles, and I recall Hackett looking pretty flat, so ... that made me Google Shoenica's name. Anyway, I did recall seeing Shoenica a few years back, I believe. Something about a few well known people in the AM world tracking their AM grail, or something to that effect.

NTe1EZrFJ6Lt.jpg

If it must be known... I deleted the posts. It has nothing to do with stockx. When you substitute characters to get past the censorship filters, that’s breaking the NT ROC, and is actually grounds for suspension.

Staff has no need for explanation when deleting posts, or issuing warnings.

Carry on. Back to Air max 1s, folks.
OP fam?

Yeah, that's always happened. I had a pair of mint janoskis years ago - one shoe was smooth suede almost like nubuck, another was hairy.
yep, i have a pair of nike sb dunks that had suede and one pair had smooth suede on it while the other looked bushier because of how long the suede was

had a us8 in the am1 royals in my cart on END, fell asleep and forgot about them, when I wake up to checkout they're gone. been using round two website so much that I thought them being in the cart would hold them. Just hand me my L... :frown:
appreciate any and all restock links for us 8s, thanks

I notice the collar padding on the ankle area on Anniversary pairs are much thicker compared to all AM1 released this year. Perhaps that's why they fit more snug.

For those whose have ordering the aqua from atmos, any update? need to know when i'm gonna ask a refund

Back
Top Bottom