THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

nerd.gif
 Last time I had those OG Air Max 87's was 2004 from the History of Air Pack. Looks like I'm going to have to re-up!

hopefully the hype is on the atmos elephants and the OG's are easily obtainable in doubles. need a few pairs of blues but woudnt mind more reds to go with my HOA's

Berries are PRM on NDC.

And I'll reserve judgement on shape of the new OGs until I see a better picture. Too hard to tell from that ig post.

Mudguard looks good but can't really see the toe in the video or the IG pic. Hope it's like the Pinnacles and the Berrys.

For me they look brilliant. Great year so far! Going to be f****ing expensiv! [emoji]128540[/emoji]

where did you see me bash Stevey, he is an oke dude imo i already know him from SP and he did a few pick ups for me at Footpatrol almost 10 years ago, so if you dont know wtf you're talking about please dont reply and mention me in your comment and you dont even have quotes from me to back it up

I seem to have struck a nerve. Look at my original post that you quoted. I didn't say you bashed that Stevey guy specifically. I actually referred to the Masters of Air group as a whole. I just remember you talking about the female of the group in a previous post.

The holier-than-thou rhetoric is just getting old.

shaniqua is even worse, almost all her shoes are payed by daddy :lol:
master in buying shoes with daddy's money :rofl: if dad aint no millionaire she wont own ish

Can't wait for the og to be release and others on amd. I had the chance to cop the jade for $128 today but I still pass for now.

Just to add to the rumor mill...

My buddy, who works at Nike, told me that Nike (supposedly) will release Air Maxes on a weekly basis starting either next week or the week after.  All leading up to their newest Air Max, the VaporMax, which drops on March 26.

Take it however you want.  Even he doesn't know for sure what's happening.

Haha I love how that guy who posted the reds intentionally doesn't show the tongue or toe. Mudguard is thicc though, looks good from what we can see! About time they gave the box the original treatment like they did with jordans, less waste and material on their part too.

Back
Top Bottom