THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@Modus47
 thanks homey.  you good peoples.  

@FrankWh1te
 wishful thinking is awesome.  heres my wish list if nike is lurking on the thread.

- mini swoosh
- variable quarter panel color change
- outsole color split
- patterned materials: ripstop, plaids, stripes, dots etc.   enough with the pleather. 

I second all this.

Oooo and perforated leather would be fantastic as well. Or perforated suede? [emoji]128558[/emoji]
And honestly I wouldn't be surprised if jewels hit ID sometime this year.

Remember when those random jewel pics surfaced?

^^^
Nike released those tiempo vetta's about a month and a half back and they came with a jewel swoosh so it's not like they don't have them laying around and ready to go already.

i just want elephant print and be able to change material and color on the 3 pieces of the upper like we could awhile ago.

These arrive on Friday , something tells me I'll be returning and waiting for new shape Royal Blue

Just wait until AMD...I have been told by numerous legit sources.

They told me to just hold off on pinnacles (still purchased Jades anyway) and to save your money for AMD...
I heard that rumor too.  But I was hyped up by Nike several times during the last idk 15years or something - just to get disappointed in the end....
And when my memory serves me right, we got exactly nothing for the 25th Anniversary - so why would the 30th such a big event? I know you're just the messenger - just saying.

I would say its a safe bet that for iDs we get the good new shape along with some good colors and mesh option for toebox.
That's exactly what I'm waiting for! Mesh and some good Suede Colors (like the ones they actually have). Couldn't care less, about some premium leather or stuff.
Actually the current options are close to perfect - if they had the better shape (I don't call the new shape nice - as the new shape still has that long toebox thing - but it's def. an improvement)
Well okay, elephant print would be awesome as well - cause I missed that option some years ago and I'm still salty about it.
Don't care about the hype for some mini-swosh or jewel-swosh never liked them in the first place.

lol I actually threw a bunch of stuff on eBay to get my funds ready for AMD
Haha, same here. If got around 900€ ready for AMD but still worry it couldn't be enough.
So I'd put my 2009 OG varsity blue and even one good shaped am1 + some regular am1 on ebay.

I need on AMD a double up of the OGs red and blue, maybe one Atmos Elephant and a couple iDs -> that's at least 1040€ 
And I need someone who is men enough and telling this my wife....

Last edited:
I've got the berrys in my cart but wondering if I should pull the trigger with so much heat in the next month. Asg 6's tomorrow then Amd coming. The few pics I've seen look like they will be a sweet summer time shoe. Tell me NT get them or skip them and hope they sit

Don't know how to put this because I don't mean this in a grumpy way at all, but aren't y'all like blowing these AMD expectations a bit out of proportion?

Don't know how to put this because I don't mean this in a grumpy way at all, but aren't y'all like blowing these AMD expectations a bit out of proportion?
We know red, blue, and elephants are coming. That's $500 right there. Anything else is jus gravy honestly.

I've got the berrys in my cart but wondering if I should pull the trigger with so much heat in the next month. Asg 6's tomorrow then Amd coming. The few pics I've seen look like they will be a sweet summer time shoe. Tell me NT get them or skip them and hope they sit
I want them for spring/summer but I think they'll be on discount in the next 6 weeks or so. You can probably wait to grab them on discount and still have them in time for nice weather.

I can somewhat agree with you on this one...I feel like atmos still have potential to get botched big time...after seeing what they did to safaris. PLUS there is talk that they will only be offered in the pack with the AJ3 and not sold separately

I'm not sure its 100% confirmed that OGs actually drop on AMD (pretty sure they at least drop in the month of March)

I don't want to think this but...but for all we know the iD options could totally suck- be something similar to the single tone all leathers... which is pointless even with a good shape imo (not a huge fan of all one color if its leather)

So to your point....yes we could be setting ourselves up for disappointment lol

Last edited:
And what about new shape GRs?

Some of these hopes are pretty high. But half of this is just people stating their wishes, so I don't think it's much different from day to day in here. There's just a chance a couple will come true in the near future.

could be but people dont know what else is dropping. i do feel that people are setting themselves up for disappointment but you never know with Nike 

You seem to be very jealous. Every time the Masters of Air thing comes up you and AMD immediately bash them.
where did you see me bash Stevey, he is an oke dude imo i already know him from SP and he did a few pick ups for me at Footpatrol almost 10 years ago, so if you dont know wtf you're talking about please dont reply and mention me in your comment and you dont even have quotes from me to back it up

And what about new shape GRs?

Some of these hopes are pretty high. But half of this is just people stating their wishes, so I don't think it's much different from day to day in here. There's just a chance a couple will come true in the near future.
Aren't the berrys a GR? Or are those technically a QS because they're part of the rainbow pack?

Back
Top Bottom