THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

may i just clarify;
TTS = Ultra Boost 2.0/3.0 size?
Pinnacles = half down TTS for narrow footers
Flyknit racer = Half up TTS (just for reference)
Pretty sure he means tts = normal AM1 size. I doubt someone in the am1 thread would base their tts off UB. Odds are he doesn't even own UB.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he means tts = normal AM1 size. I doubt someone in the am1 thread would base their tts off UB. Odds are he doesn't even own UB.
Well it's just that i wanted to reference a well-known model to have an understanding what TTS meant.

Just so happens that my UB size is my size in most pairs, and is the size I regard as TTS.

My regular AM1 size hasn't stayed constant, and i've gone TTS in Lunar AM1s and the Patch Pack, and half up on other pairs

Well it's just that i wanted to reference a well-known model to have an understanding what TTS meant.
Just so happens that my UB size is my size in most pairs, and is the size I regard as TTS.

My regular AM1 size hasn't stayed constant, and i've gone TTS in Lunar AM1s and the Patch Pack, and half up on other pairs
I hear ya, just saying tts in this thread is a normal am1.

Yeah, but it's still a rumor or does anyone know for sure?

I wanna pull the trigger on some Mesh and Suede IDs so bad, but hope I get the same Options with the new Shape....
Just wait until AMD...I have been told by numerous legit sources.

They told me to just hold off on pinnacles (still purchased Jades anyway) and to save your money for AMD...

thanks for the infos SingledOut!

But hold off on pinnacles is weird? Maybe I am going to double up the Jades. The more I wear them the more I like em!

Anyway, save bucks for AMD means more excellents releases. NICE!

They told me to just hold off on pinnacles (still purchased Jades anyway) and to save your money for AMD...

Yup AMD is gonna be stupid. Save your money.

is it just the shape? any idea if options will have elephant print with the new shape? have a 20% coupon i want to use on a couple am90 ids but will wait if this option is coming

may i just clarify;

TTS = Ultra Boost 2.0/3.0 size?

Pinnacles = half down TTS for narrow footers

Flyknit racer = Half up TTS (just for reference)
Ultraboost 1.0 - 10

NMD PK - 9

Flyknit racer - 10

New shape AM1 - 9.5   

I even have slight wiggle room in the 9.5 but not enough to go down another half size because of the slimmer profile now.

is it just the shape? any idea if options will have elephant print with the new shape? have a 20% coupon i want to use on a couple am90 ids but will wait if this option is coming
No idea on materials or prints...in all honesty I would save that 20% off coupon for AMD because I have been told over and over again to SAVE FOR AMD...

Take it or leave it haha

Ultraboost 1.0 - 10

NMD PK - 9

Flyknit racer - 10

New shape AM1 - 9.5   

I even have slight wiggle room in the 9.5 but not enough to go down another half size because of the slimmer profile now.
awesome, thank you for this!

No idea on materials or prints...in all honesty I would save that 20% off coupon for AMD because I have been told over and over again to SAVE FOR AMD...

Take it or leave it haha

I went in on pinnacles but I still have a good amount of extra $$$ set aside for am day.

can you imagine if they brought back mini swoosh or jewel swoosh options for iD???

I went in on pinnacles but I still have a good amount of extra $$$ set aside for am day.

can you imagine if they brought back mini swoosh or jewel swoosh options for iD???
I wish so badly I could comment some stupid sh*t like..."my lips are sealed" implying that yes they are in fact bringing mini or jewel to iD

But I don't have any information regarding anything that awesome unfortunately haha

I would say its a safe bet that for iDs we get the good new shape along with some good colors and mesh option for toebox.

I'm just wishful thinking out loud.

regardless of what they bring out for am day...as long as the new shape is on iD w/suede & mesh and OG colors I'll be a happy camper.

Take it or leave it haha
lol that works. my work has pretty sick benefits. i get $ towards gym memberships, gym attire and footwear up to $700 and benefits renew every March... looks like i know what i'll be putting the $ towards this year. praying for the elephant print and to be able to change the heal on the upper again.

Numerous legit sources.....

Numerous legit sources.....
Lol all I am doing is playing messenger man, the info is pretty pointless but I'm just passing it along for kicks..."legit sources"  being people who know Stevey Ryder and people who know people at Nike have said the same stuff over and over "don't waste your money on current iDs and other releases, just wait until AMD, it will be worth it" 

So again, I will reiterate by saying "take it with a grain of salt" - but these same people have been right on everything else in the past that I have shared with you (such as last years AMD info) - I am not claiming to know anything other than to "wait until AMD", I'm just passing along info that has been said to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom