THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Here is a shot of my WLG's with the new Pinnacles.

My apologies for the phone shot, it's all I got haha

But man, leather on Pinnacles may be a touch softer... Also pinnacles have a super super buttery nubuck mudguard (Correct me if I'm wrong on name of material)

Nike brought out the goooood stuff for these pinnacles man...

Someone's bespoke...loud is an understatement

Not digging the orange midsole but I'm sure the owner loves them which is all that matters

It's hard finding a good bespoke.

Dudes dropping 1k for fleamarket colorways

Can't wait for the swap, even though this pic here appears to just have white laces in them..I think

Still looks decent, I'm kind of anal and need the true off white/sail color for myself personally

Last edited:
Can't wait for the swap, even though this pic here appears to just have white laces in them..I think

Still looks decent, I'm kind of anal and need the true off white/sail color for myself personally
Same. I have Jades and Oceans sitting in boxes waiting for those laces.

where did you guys find replacement sail laces for the jades?

singledout singledout I feel you on the anal tip(pause).....true while laces won't cut it for me. has to be sail or cream colored/off white or no dice.

@SingledOut & @dblplay1212

good looking out for that link to the sail colored laces
I did a pretty good search online and that was the best I could come up with. There were 2 other sites that had "beige" and "dark beige" but I think the off white is closest to sail. That said, I'm worried that the off white won't match up well with my leather Currys. I might need the dark beige from the other site for those.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212

lacelab has a nice set of beige flat laces.

I got those last yr for my safari kumquats but never used them. they're too dark for my liking to match up with the sail midsole/outsole on the jades.

Last edited:
And another bespoke..

Less is more, but there's really nothing on them at all haha

Never a big fan of mis match swoosh - but to each their own!

Back
Top Bottom