THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm really tempted to buy those Berrys. White t shirt, khaki shorts, and let your shoes do all the talking. Only way to wear those. If they hit discount, I'll pick them up for the summer.

lol. It's not even the condition/price I just have too many things lined up that are priorities over those.

you guys are killing me with the comedy lol reps all around

They come with the extra white laces correct? Shape looks really good!

Yeah they do. I found a random pair of white laces to see how it looked, was about to lace up the second pair and found the extra Nike ones in there
Even wifey said the shape looked better on these.

I have the Jades and Oceans but I'm waiting on some off white laces to come in from Outsole. Closest thing I could find to match the sail midsole on them. I wasn't a fan of the dark waxed laces they came with.

I have the Jades and Oceans but I'm waiting on some off white laces to come in from Outsole. Closest thing I could find to match the sail midsole on them. I wasn't a fan of the dark waxed laces they came with.
Repped, been looking for some off white laces for a minute

Repped, been looking for some off white laces for a minute
singledout singledout Text me this earlier. This is the Jades with the off white laces from Outsole. I think they look fantastic. I have 3 pair of the laces on the way to me. One each for the pinnacles and a pair for the leather Currys I picked up recently. I'm hoping they match the Curry insole but I'm not certain.

Back
Top Bottom