THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

And another bespoke..

Less is more, but there's really nothing on them at all haha

Never a big fan of mis match swoosh - but to each their own!
Dang. I mean they cool but.....1k on that..... crazy. 

If these new ID options had the new shape I'd be all over em. For now, I'ma wait. 

Got my Jades. They're a size 14 btw. Couldn't .5 down since they didn't have a 13.5.

Last edited:
Price check on 2009 Air Max 1 Sports Red/Sports Blue, used and in good condition?

TIA!!

Last edited:
lol.

My wife copped me the ocean fogs earlier today.

after she saw the sails & jades she knew I'd eventually want the fogs.

do I return the fogs I bought for myself earlier this evening and get the blacks to complete the set? or keep the $ for am day??

can't stress enough how impressed I am with these pinnacles

New IDs options is up!  Very nice very nice!
You guys sure they are using the old shape on the $170 premium ids? They have the embossed nike air in the back just like the pinnacles do which gives me hope! Would love to make a Luxury Goods 997 copy in Am1 form but can't let myself pay for the old shape anymore!

Last edited:
lol.

My wife copped me the ocean fogs earlier today.

after she saw the sails & jades she knew I'd eventually want the fogs.

do I return the fogs I bought for myself earlier this evening and get the blacks to complete the set? or keep the $ for am day??

can't stress enough how impressed I am with these pinnacles
Haha idk man but the story made me laugh

Last edited:
Just a heads up but I received my Berries today and also half size down on these and they fit perfect! Just like the Nikelabs. This new mold seems to be a little sleeker and slightly longer. I have normal to skinny feet so you wide footers might want to stay true to size but deal with some toe room.

Last edited:

Just a heads up but I received my Berries today and also half size down on these and they fit perfect! Just like the Nikelabs. This new mold seems to be a little sleeker and slightly longer. I have normal to skinny feet so you wide footers might want to stay true to size but deal with some toe room.
may i just clarify;

TTS = Ultra Boost 2.0/3.0 size?

Pinnacles = half down TTS for narrow footers

Flyknit racer = Half up TTS (just for reference)

You guys sure they are using the old shape on the $170 premium ids? They have the embossed nike air in the back just like the pinnacles do which gives me hope! Would love to make a Luxury Goods 997 copy in Am1 form but can't let myself pay for the old shape anymore!

If you are reffering to the current options on Nike ID that is still the old shape. Looks like nice materials, but old box shape. Not new shape. The rumor around here is that new shape for IDs will be introduced on AM day

If you are reffering to the current options on Nike ID that is still the old shape. Looks like nice materials, but old box shape. Not new shape. The rumor around here is that new shape for IDs will be introduced on AM day
The monotone all leather options that came up yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom