THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i think stevey is more close to the mid 40s and that het gets everything early is just BS, then why he dont have the NYC cork am1 ??

i think stevey is more close to the mid 40s and that het gets everything early is just BS, then why he dont have the NYC cork am1 ??
They sent him a plaster mold signed by Tinker of the new shape. Nobody gets every single shoe but it's safe to know he knows more than the average guy.

Looks like a rich guy bandwagon type to me. Very predictable and boring collection. Lots of hype shoes.

solelove1 on IG. He gets everything early from Nike and has one of the sickest AM1 collections on the planet.
I'm not quite sure on if he gets stuff early...but he does have an insane collection.

It's to my knowledge that he somewhat had an impact on the new shape since he got to kick it with Tinker after being "acknowledged" as a Master Of Air

And as @dblplay1212  said, he got a mold of the new 2017 shape signed by Tinker.

Looks like a rich guy bandwagon type to me. Very predictable and boring collection. Lots of hype shoes.
Most predictable response ever?
roll.gif

Modus reminds me of uncle ruckus from the boondocks. I'm not sure what's wrong with that guy Stevey Ryder's collection. He's got GRs, IDs, quickstrikes, hyperstrikes. other air maxes of similar variety, and he wears them. Hell I even saw a picture of him as like a 10 year old wearing some nike runners. Who are some modus approved collectors

Modus reminds me of uncle ruckus from the boondocks. I'm not sure what's wrong with that guy Stevey Ryder's collection. He's got GRs, IDs, quickstrikes, hyperstrikes. other air maxes of similar variety, and he wears them. Hell I even saw a picture of him as like a 10 year old wearing some nike runners. Who are some modus approved collectors
Modus approves of Modus. Everyone else sucks.

Lol modus47 modus47 never change bro.

Steve is far from your typical "rich guy/hypebeast/ig stunter...."

OG London cat who's been into this **** since 91'.

Last edited:
LOLLLLL  if someone in here "worships" Ryder or any other collector than....well I feel sorry for you 

All I was stating was that the dude clearly has some sort of knowledge after getting the 2017 shape as a mold...and signed by Tinker.

I mean none of us got one of those lol

@Seandon23 I'm keeping them i think. The shape is not an issue with me on this pair. Colors are on point

i think "master" is a bit dramatic.  it should be changed to mass collectors of air or something a bit more logical.  idk, im clearly not a master of anything.  

noun: a skilled practitioner of a particular art or activity.

idk what "skill" it takes to practice acquiring [hard to find] sneakers.  

adjective: having or showing very great skill or proficiency.

again, idk what it takes to have "skill" or "proficiency" in acquiring [hard to find] sneakers.

based on these definitions, a large handful of people on here are "masters." 

maybe its just for theatrics of it all.  who knows, who cares.  why we even talking about this?  lets get back to more important things, like all these randos asking about TTsizing and @FrankWh1te  being all about anal tips?  WTF?!?!? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
@Modus47  thanks homey.  you good peoples.  

@FrankWh1te  wishful thinking is awesome.  heres my wish list if nike is lurking on the thread.

- mini swoosh

- variable quarter panel color change

- outsole color split

- patterned materials: ripstop, plaids, stripes, dots etc.   enough with the pleather. 

Last edited:
^would love to see all those ideas implemented :smokin

all the regulars in here are good dudes, opinions aside, some just have a gloomier outlook towards nike and I'd say its rightfully so.
if you've been at this long enough you'd understand that they've played with our emotions many times over and its hard to get excited when people claim good things are coming.
myself I've always stayed true to my roots and kept a P.M.A. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom