THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Good luck fixing that f***ly banana swoopy midsole.
Even running them over with a tank will not be sufficient
tongue.gif
no youre very right.  even reshaping them wont help much.  thats the problem i have with my kumquats.  toe looks better, but overall shape is still banana split. 

Anyone looking for AM1 Ultra Flyknits, JJ's got em for 120 shipped + 4%back for ebates . Use code FALLSALE ( expires tonight ) .

I dig those digital renderings! The reverse infrared 90s are fire.

And I kinda wish I went with the polka dot inspired joints I had saved, but didn't order. Oh well, let's hope for some cool new stuff!

Man i'm hoping i'll still be able to order the pendleton pair I saved to my wishlist if/when they bring options back, kicking my self right now
mean.gif
maybe im missing something but pendleton is missing from ndc.  perhaps they removed to add the new options?  everything i had in cart, pendleton related has been deleted.  i aint heart broken doe...

Last edited:

maybe im missing something but pendleton is missing from ndc.  perhaps they removed to add the new options?
It went down a few days ago, maybe Sunday? But yea people are speculating that's bc AM1 is part of the new materials coming out on 11/3. Hope so.

Can someone that knows more about these tell me if these are worth $80? I can't tell if they are beat or just a little dingy and need to be cleaned up.

@SingledOut  love the denim concept but dont know how much i love the execution.  def a dope sneaker either way.  that selvedge piece makes the sneaker entirely.  im convinced im not messing with any bespokes til they correct that shape.  

@dblplay1212

ive seen those hufs in worse condition go for a lot more.  i know youre not about rocking with peoples hand me downs, but thats a decent deal.  i copped mine, for a little more than that asking price and in same or worse condition.  these seem to be more and more available lately.  if youre really looking for a unicorn, seek out the hyperstrikes.  more than likely wont happen, or will but leave you in debt. 

Last edited:

@dblplay1212

ive seen those hufs in worse condition go for a lot more.  i know youre not about rocking with peoples hand me downs, but thats a decent deal.  i copped mine, for a little than that asking price and in same or worse condition.  these seem to be more and more available lately.  if youre really looking for a unicorn, seek out the hyperstrikes.  more than likely wont happen, or will but leave you in debt. 
Na it's not a colorway I love that that. Honestly I don't know how much I'm going to wear them. It's one I need to get in hand to know for sure. That's why I've thought about buying those for $80 bc I'm not out much if they end up sitting. I don't buy shoes just to sit.

Na it's not a colorway I love that that. Honestly I don't know how much I'm going to wear them. It's one I need to get in hand to know for sure. That's why I've thought about buying those for $80 bc I'm not out much if they end up sitting. I don't buy shoes just to sit.
yeah i totally get that.  thats how i feel about many colorful sneakers.  im a huge fan of grey, and for me these were sleeper.  visually theyre meh, but once i put them on, i loved them a lot more.  if youre not into the muted greys, this prob wont happen for you.  if you could get him down a few more bucks, it might be worth it, even if its something you rock seldom. 

I spoke to someone at nike through the site and they told me there are no plans to bring the pendleton options back to the AM1 and AM90. I was bummed out by that news. Hopefully they were wrong

what's a good price for the recent DS AM1 safaris that dropped? size 9.5? a friend might sell them to me for retail but i feel bad and want to give him about what the going rate is

what's a good price for the recent DS AM1 safaris that dropped? size 9.5? a friend might sell them to me for retail but i feel bad and want to give him about what the going rate is
I've seen several listed in the $225-250 range. Probably could get them for $200 if you tried.

New options, not feeling them or the new ID design interface. Toe box looks better but I but they don't end up like that

Last edited:
I wish we had the new Will Goods leather options to pair with the Pendleton options and normal mesh that we've always had. That'd be sweet. The personalized lace lock is cool. I just don't want a 100% leather upper that's all one color. That's boring as ****. Stop taking away option when you add new options. Nike.

I'm a fan of the new options. Love all leather uppers. I wish Pendleton and mesh were in the mix as well but oh well. I wonder if this leather is the same as last years leather.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom